• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am i going to hell?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
No biblical or quranical Evidence

And in the Creation Story of Genesis, There was no mentioning of the Creation of Hell.
The Bible says that hell was made for the devil and his angels. There also is a scripture that states that hell enlarges itself daily........Now why would it do that? :shrug:

ranjana

No literal hell- isnt that a bedtime story to keep little boys and girls (and their mums and dads) from straying too far in their investigation of the true nature of god?

Most humans' heads are so stuffed with dogma they cant see god to save their souls! The only moment of clarity comes when we drop our body-mind when we die, but then oop! we become pure consciousness (as we always were) but no longer have the capacity to realize it.

So maybe hell is thinking that we are seperate ego-ridden miserable foks while we are here on earth. but i wouldnt even go that far! so, no i dont really think its possible for you to go to hell!

Ben Masada

No literal hell- isnt that a bedtime story to keep little boys and girls (and their mums and dads) from straying too far in their investigation of the true nature of god?

Most humans' heads are so stuffed with dogma they cant see god to save their souls! The only moment of clarity comes when we drop our body-mind when we die, but then oop! we become pure consciousness (as we always were) but no longer have the capacity to realize it.

So maybe hell is thinking that we are seperate ego-ridden miserable foks while we are here on earth. but i wouldnt even go that far! so, no i dont really think its possible for you to go to hell!
++++++++++++++++++++

Hell is what we do here on earth to ourselves or to others. There is no such a thing
as Hell as a place to go to. It has been made so by religious crooks with the purpose
to play with people's fears.

Ben :sarcastic

Ben Masada

The Bible says that hell was made for the devil and his angels. There also is a scripture that states that hell enlarges itself daily........Now why would it do that? :shrug:

Because the earth enlarges itself daily. The more people there are, the more hell can be enlarged on earth.

Ben:rolleyes:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
From a religious point of view, i do not want a rosy diplomatic "no, because your so nice," answer.

I am a hindu and i worship idols. I doubt jesus and muhammed. I know teh answer is yes, but still just wondering.

As a Buddhist, I assume that you'll probably be reborn in hell so that you can continue to help others in learning to leave it.

As an atheist, I suppose that dying is leaving hell, not entering it.

Also, assuming I were (or that I ever become) a Christian or Muslim, logically I must assume that God would have good enough criteria to give things their proper importance. Idol worship and accepting Jesus and/or the Quran may tip the balance only so far in contrast to actual deeds of religious significance.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

As a Buddhist, I assume that you'll probably be reborn in hell so that you can continue to help others in learning to leave it.

As an atheist, I suppose that dying is leaving hell, not entering it.

Dantas, talking about dying, I have got a question for you.

There were two friends. Let's name them Tom and Harry. Monday, in a moment of anger, Tom shot Harry who was taken to the hospital with a very critical shot wound. Tuesday, Tom regretted so badly what he did that he had a heart attack and died. Wednesday, Harry was overcome by his shot wound and died.

Here's my question: When did Tom kill Harry?

Ben :confused:

Ben Masada

When he shot him, of course.

Dantas, you were the first one I chose to put this question to, I don't know but perhaps because I thought you would not disappoint me. I am sorry you did just
that. I am not going to reveal the answer until someone else picks it up for a try.

Ben :rolleyes:

herushura

Hell/Underworld/duat is a mythological illusion. Its the place the Sun goes at Night. To the Ancient when the Sun sets, they believed the Sun is going under the World "underworld"

When sun enters the underworld (sunsets) it glows Red aka Satan(red guy) Personifies the Setting sun and the sun in the underworld.

Ben Masada

Hell/Underworld/duat is a mythological illusion. Its the place the Sun goes at Night. To the Ancient when the Sun sets, they believed the Sun is going under the World "underworld"

When sun enters the underworld (sunsets) it glows Red aka Satan(red guy) Personifies the Setting sun and the sun in the underworld.

Well, herushura, to think of it, the thought that when the Sun sets it goes underworld, could be true as far as one is concerned. Where one lives, as far as he or she is concerned, that's the top of the world. During the night the Sun is indeed going underworld. Never mind if it's on the other side of the world. As you can see, we can't look at everything from an absolute point of view.

Ben:rolleyes: