• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And the name of the new party is ...

Are we witnessing the waning days of the 2-Party system?

• Yes

• No

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Midnight Rain

Then Trump may very well win.
I honestly don't care. There is no significant difference between Trump or Hillary to me. If a meaningful 3rd party candidate gets a high number of votes within a winning margin then it helps with the next election. Also perhaps Trump really will **** everything up. Then it may force people to vote with a little tiny bit of thought next time. Maybe its the wake up call America needs.

Also he has historically supported Single payer healthcare and paid mother's leave. If he sticks to his guns on those it will be a better presidency than Hillary's. He won't actually be able to build a wall. It simply isn't feasible and congress would never pass it. He also won't get past the Supreme Court for his insane proposals on immigration discrimination based on race and religion. Everything other than his military claims is pretty much impossible. He is an acting character that is totally obviously not real I am surprised people believe him.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
An argument from privilege ... :rolleyes:
How so? Please expand.
Presumably you "honestly don't care" about hate speech directed against Muslims, the advocacy of war crimes, slamming the door in the face of refugees, the minimum wage, global warming, the Supreme Court, or the future of Roe v Wade. Such a position would make most sense for a privileged, thoughtless, middle class white male.

Midnight Rain

Presumably you "honestly don't care" about hate speech directed against Muslims, the advocacy of war crimes, slamming the door in the face of refugees, the minimum wage, global warming, the Supreme Court, or the future of Roe v Wade. Such a position would make most sense for a privileged, thoughtless, middle class white male.
And you sound like an ignorant whining little **** basing his assumptions that I am a certain demographic so they can wallow in victim-hood. But I digress. If you go back and use your words to read beyond the first sentence you might actually absorb a bit of the information that I posted.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
And you sound like an ignorant whining little ****
Did he hurt your feelings? I'm so underwhelmed by the prospect. In actuality, you come across exactly like Jay portrayed you. It's simply not our fault if you thoughtlessly support Trump's bigotry and hate by "not caring". Get angry with yourself for having such a cavalier attitude towards equal rights or posting in such a manner that leads us to believe you do.