• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

TrueBeliever37

Forget anything I have said and show me that eggs came into existence complete as you have claimed since I got here.

Again, evolution is the explanation here.

If the chickens were first, how did they reproduce until eggs evolved?
I'll put it this way. God created the animals first, and then they laid eggs. The birds may have changed over the centuries but they were and still are birds.

TrueBeliever37

You can not prove what you believe if even you were to use scripture.

yes.
you have beaten that horse fossil to death.

Evolution has nothing to do with the beginning of life.
That would be abiogenesis.
So congratulations, you solved a problem that does not exist.

If that is what your "argument" relies on, you have lost before you even started.

At least we are looking at evidence.
"GodDidIt" does not even have that.
Once again you are unable to answer even the most basic of questions to your theory.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
And you are diverting the issue, because you are unable to support your claims about evolution.
More projection.

Asking that you support your claims is not evidence that another cannot support there's. Avoiding supporting of claims and turning to this tactic is evidence that the person projecting cannot support their claims.

You've reiterated your claim, now defend it.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
For the lurkers, this is the flip flop phase that is typical of evolution/creation debates where the creationist does not defend their claims and tries to flip flop their burden of proof onto others. In my experience, this usually starts right after the creationist claims are made.

TrueBeliever37

For the lurkers, this is the flip flop phase that is typical of evolution/creation debates where the creationist does not defend their claims and tries to flip flop their burden of proof onto others. In my experience, this usually starts right after the creationist claims are made.
I think you are the flip flopper. Making claims that you understand the theory , yet unable to answer a basic question.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Read in Genesis. I never said you would believe or accept it.
I don't interpret it like you do. You are making more claims that you no doubt will not support either and now they are about me.
You have to divert because you couldn't answer my question and were unwilling to admit it.
I haven't diverted from anything. I have stuck to my request that you support your claims and continue to.
At least I gave an answer.
You respond. That is not an answer. You claim and then nothing.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
NO projection. I'll repeat the question so you can answer. Evolution claims the egg was first. How did you get the egg without something to lay it?
I will repeat my request that you support your claims with actual answers and not meaningless responses, diversions, projections or facts not in evidence.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I think you are the flip flopper. Making claims that you understand the theory , yet unable to answer a basic question.
Then show that your not supporting your claims is my flip flopping. I have shown that I understand the theory. You clearly do not, but the conclusion is that you feel you have the authority to dictate your unsupported claims as facts without knowing much at all about biology, evolution, science or theory.

It would be like me running for a leadership position in another country where I don't know the history, language, politics or needs of that country.

TrueBeliever37

Then show that your not supporting your claims is my flip flopping. I have shown that I understand the theory. You clearly do not, but the conclusion is that you feel you have the authority to dictate your unsupported claims as facts without knowing much at all about biology, evolution, science or theory.

It would be like me running for a leadership position in another country where I don't know the history, language, politics or needs of that country.
You can't answer a basic question about what you are claiming you understand.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I at least provided an answer.
You reiterated your claim as a response.
Why are you unable to do the same?
Because I am waiting to be dazzled by your knowledge and expertise in demonstrating your claims.
Explain how evolution got that egg without something to lay it?
Explain how eggs have always existed and that chickens could come first without being able to reproduce and then suddenly, magically, they have eggs. This is essentially what you are claiming and that it wipes away all the evidence to the contrary without need of explanation.