• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
You can't answer a basic question about what you are claiming you understand.
Can you show me where this double standard that you are supporting exists as fact? Where in the annals of genuine debate and discussion does it say that you get to ignore your duties and responsibilities to debate and demand that those asking you to support claims must now support your claims by explaining theirs?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
If I am projecting anything it's just that you are unable to answer the question. even after repeated chances.
You are projecting again.

You are unable to support your claim and doing everything you can to avoid that fact.

I get it. It tells me a lot.

I can just dismiss you as another creationist making baseless claims and using poor tactics to avoid that fact.

TrueBeliever37

Can you show me where this double standard that you are supporting exists as fact? Where in the annals of genuine debate and discussion does it say that you get to ignore your duties and responsibilities to debate and demand that those asking you to support claims must now support your claims by explaining theirs?
What are you wanting scriptures?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Sure I can. Tell me which of these points you disagree with.

1. Something is required to lay an egg.
This isn't supporting your claim. This is just you trying another attempt to dump your burden of proof on me.

The point isn't even in contention. I've already pointed out that no one is claiming eggs are independent entities.

There is no claim in science that eggs just exist out of no where on their own.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
What are you wanting scriptures?
I am curious, as a Christian, explain to me how your method is a good way to go about addressing the issues.

If you are the example, should other Christians shrug off their duties and responsibilities to rational debate?

TrueBeliever37

I'm wanting you to support your claims. That part is your responsibility. I told you up front I couldn't prove mine without scriptures. Since you don't accept that as proof, why should I quote them?

TrueBeliever37

I am curious, as a Christian, explain to me how your method is a good way to go about addressing the issues.

If you are the example, should other Christians shrug off their duties and responsibilities to rational debate?
There you go again. You can't support your position so you are going to resort to personal attacks.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη

The problem is that they can't understand that Evolution and Abiogenesis is not the same.

That is the most simple answer , if you understand the difference , then you can understand what Evolution means.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm wanting you to support your claims. That part is your responsibility. I told you up front I couldn't prove mine without scriptures. Since you don't accept that as proof, why should I quote them?
So projection through mimicry. I've seen this before too.

Now you have the additional burden of demonstrating the factual nature of scripture and showing how it applies as support of your claims.

Let me know when you dig deep enough to reach the other side.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
There you go again. You can't support your position so you are going to resort to personal attacks.
So now it is just going to be a continuation of your series on how to avoid the burden of proof by projection.

What astounds me is someone that claims to know, but can't show anyone else so that they can know too. And on top of that, it is the fault of everyone else for their failure to meet their own burden of proof.

That's amazing. We could use your technique for any controversy. Nothing will ever get solved using your standard.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
That's not personal attack.That is called reasoning.

The irony is that Christians are telling you this.

I have been like this , and i am ashamed that i just used questions from Creatonist sites rather then understanding what is Evolution.

Try getting out of that zone , you will be better.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Tell me specifically what claim are you referring to?
Now I have to be specific and get my response word for word or...something. Who knows what it will be. It won't be on point. It won't support any claims. It is just more diversion.

If you don't know, then what are you doing here?

F1fan

Veteran Member
I'll put it this way. God created the animals first, and then they laid eggs.
There is no God known to exist, this isn't a factual assertion, so we throw it out.

True believers can't even explain what God is let alone how this supposed God did, and does, anything. So to claim a God does anything is worthless. Find some evidence and then get back to us.
The birds may have changed over the centuries but they were and still are birds.
Birds have changed over many millions of years.

Evolution claims the egg was first. How did you get the egg without something to lay it?
The ToE claims no such thing. If you can't get science right then don't misrepresent it in a forum with well educated members. Does being a "true believer" include not being honest and truthful? That's what is observed.

TrueBeliever37

So now it is just going to be a continuation of your series on how to avoid the burden of proof by projection.

What astounds me is someone that claims to know, but can't show anyone else so that they can know too. And on top of that, it is the fault of everyone else for their failure to meet their own burden of proof.

That's amazing. We could use your technique for any controversy. Nothing will ever get solved using your standard.
What is amazing is that I can tell you over and over and over that I would need to use scriptures to support my view. Are you unable to grasp what I am telling you?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

Why do you refuse to answer my question? Evolution claims the egg was first. How did you get that first egg without something to lay it?
And more projection. Again.

Evolution doesn't claim that. Evolution explains it.

How are eggs known to have always existed?