• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ar-rum28 saying god is 2 person

turkish68

ar-rum 28.
Sahih International
He presents to you an example from yourselves. Do you have among those whom your right hands possess any partners in what We have provided for you so that you are equal therein [and] would fear them as each other [within a partnership]? Thus do We detail the verses for a people who use reason.

so in this ayet god say we are 2 we fear each other but we dont fear from our slave and we don't make them our partner.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
it says marriage/a partnership involves 2 people and both are equal and fear the other partner just as they fear you. read it properly, you quoted it.

Muhsin Khan
He sets forth for you a parable from your ownselves, - Do you have partners among those whom your right hands possess (i.e your slaves) to share as equals in the wealth We have bestowed on you? Whom you fear as you fear each other? Thus do We explain the signs in detail to a people who have sense.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Jibril (Gabriel) and Mikail (Michael) are angels. And the verse you quoted says nothing about Jibril and Mikail, it doesn't mention them.

turkish68

if you search in qoran who is ALLAH u will see cibril and mikal is ALLAH.ALLAH is kings of the angels and they are cibril and mikal.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Where in the Qur'an does it say that Allah is Jibirl and Mikail?

You said the verse which you quoted says so, but it doesn't. In which verse of the Qur'an does Allah say that he is an Angel or 2 Angels?

turkish68

u need to think over verses to understand cibril and mikal is ALLAH.saffat 8 and sad69 also zumer 29 you think over this verses.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
u need to think over verses to understand cibril and mikal is ALLAH.saffat 8 and sad69 also zumer 29 you think over this verses.

so what about the first verse that you posted?

and if Jibril and Mikail are the kings of all the angels, who is Allah?

turkish68

first verse i posted is say ALLAH is 2 person so who is this two?u need to find this 2 in qoran.i find cibril and mikal.also az-zumer 29 saying ALLAH is 2 person.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Az Zumer verse 29:

Allah presents an example: a slave owned by quarreling partners and another belonging exclusively to one man - are they equal in comparison? Praise be to Allah ! But most of them do not know.

fulp

Do you have among those whom your right hands possess any partners in what We have provided for you so that you are equal therein [and] would fear them as each other [within a partnership]?

You know, it's hard to imagine how I'd be as a slave owner... it's kinda moot... but I can't help but think "yes, of course!". Namely, they'd be equal partners in all other aspects other than dictating work schedule. For example, if my slave says 2 + 2 = 4 and can prove that to be true, I can say 2 + 2 = 5 all day long, it'd still be inferior. People (or Gods) who don't understand that usually have a good reason to (*cough* denial *cough*)

?.......

What do you mean?

If you are talking about the "We" and "Our" then that is not a plural of numbers but a plural of respect. The Semitic languages have this and it is even used in English by the Queen for example when she says "We have decreed" but she is talking about herself and that she decreed.

Surat As-Saffat is talking about devils being 'pelted from every side' by the angels.. It does not say anything about Allah as an angel.

Surat As-Sad v 69 is Allah telling Muhammad (peace be upon him) to tell the people that he had no knowledge of when the angels were discussing things amongst themselves and that he only knows now because he is a messenger of God.

And verse 71 clearly shows us that Allah is not an angel or 2 angels or 4 or 5, the verse says "Your Lord said to the angels: ...". Also, if Allah was 2 angels then He would have always referred to himself as two, but He says "He" or "I" sometimes as well. And we know from hundreds of places in the Quran, Allah is One, if He was 2 angels then he would be 2. And you can go on and on with things from the Quran to disprove this theory such as the verse "there is none like unto Him", if he was an angel or 2 angels that would mean there is someone like Him, etc.

Surat Az-Zumar v 29, Allah presents a parable which shows us that a believer in Allah - One God (not Trinity) and a believer in multiple gods are not equal in comparison.

Now I am either misunderstanding what you are saying or you have a twisted understanding..

angels Gabriel and Michael (peace be upon them both) are mentioned in the Quran, check this out:

Say, "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - it is [none but] he who has brought the Qur'an down upon your heart, [O Muhammad], by permission of Allah , confirming that which was before it and as guidance and good tidings for the believers."

Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and His messengers and Gabriel and Michael - then indeed, Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers.

And We have certainly revealed to you verses [which are] clear proofs, and no one would deny them except the defiantly disobedient.

[ Quran Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow/Calf), verses 97-99 ]
Sahih International translation of meaning

As we can see here, they are not Allah, but they are His angels.

I apologize if I misunderstood your question or comment, may Allah guide us all to the Straight Path.

turkish68

listen to understand to what ALLAH means with verses you need to think over verses.
ar-rum 28 and az-zumer 29 definitly say ALLAH is 2 person so who is this 2 person.you must find this 2 person in qoran.
and i find cibril and mikal they also called meleiala or melek(not melaike).sad69,saffat8,necm26.

bakara 97-99.original arabic verses say he revealed nor he brought.so who revealed quran?ALLAH so this he is ALLAH.so verses is like this.who ever enemy of cibril verily he or it(allah) revealed qoran on your heart.and who ever enemy of ALLAH or meleike or prophets or cibril or mikal.ALLAH enemy of kafirun.

vhen you say ALLAH you mean both so end of the verse ALLAH saperete them and sayin or only cibril or only mikal.you must understand verses like that.
also is this we in qoran who are they?ofcourse yhey are cibril and mikal kings of the angels.

listen to understand to what ALLAH means with verses you need to think over verses.
ar-rum 28 and az-zumer 29 definitly say ALLAH is 2 person so who is this 2 person.you must find this 2 person in qoran.
and i find cibril and mikal they also called meleiala or melek(not melaike).sad69,saffat8,necm26.

bakara 97-99.original arabic verses say he revealed nor he brought.so who revealed quran?ALLAH so this he is ALLAH.so verses is like this.who ever enemy of cibril verily he or it(allah) revealed qoran on your heart.and who ever enemy of ALLAH or meleike or prophets or cibril or mikal.ALLAH enemy of kafirun.

vhen you say ALLAH you mean both so end of the verse ALLAH saperete them and sayin or only cibril or only mikal.you must understand verses like that.
also is this we in qoran who are they?ofcourse yhey are cibril and mikal kings of the angels.

May Allah guide you...

I honestly don't know what your problem is, do you sincerely believe what you are saying or are you just trying to cause fitnah?

I suggest you read the Quran... Because I do not know how one can read the Quran and come out with the conclusion that Allah is 2 angels...............................................

Listen I will give you more proof, first of all you say Gabriel and Michael (peace be upon them) are 'kings of angels' well first of all, I'm pretty sure Gabriel (pbuh) is the 'general' or 'leader' of the angels alone, not sharing the position with Michael (pbuh).

Second, Allah is the King of kings so EVEN if they were the kings of angels, they are not the King of kings, they cannot even be King of kings when there are 2 of them...

Third, if you read the Quran you would see that it says Allah created the angels out of light. Now how can Allah create Himself when he did not exist before? No, He has no beginning nor end but angels do as the Quran says.

Fifth, if you actually read the verses i posted and stop trying to twist them and interpolate your thoughts and words it would make sense. If you take your own advice and THINK for a second, you would see the Truth. Go read them.

???????????/

Surah Baqarah verses 97-98 CLEARLY show Allah is not angels. Who revealed the Quran, you ask? The Quran says:

Say, "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - it is [none but] he who has brought the Qur'an down upon your heart, [O Muhammad], by permission of Allah , confirming that which was before it and as guidance and good tidings for the believers."
[ 2:97 ]

And this is the Sahih International translation of meaning that you used as well. Gabriel brought it down by the permission of Allah. That is what Gabriel does, that is one of his jobs, to deliver the revelations to the prophets.

Now look at how Allah makes His signs clear for you:

Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and His messengers and Gabriel and Michael - then indeed, Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers.
[ 2:98 ]

I mean this is all the proof that is needed... Look at this. Take a moment. And look. Read it. Slowly. Now read it over again. Yes, you see? Now you're getting it!

As you can see Allah and Gabriel and Michael are NOT the same person.

Ok, listen answer this question for me:

Since angels are created, that means Gabriel and Michael (peace be upon them both) are created. If they are Allah, then that means Allah was - may He forgive me for even saying this - created.

Is this your belief?

Also.... Look this makes no sense but I will ask it anyway b/c I have no idea what you believe..

Allah created the angels. Gabriel and Michael are angels. That means Allah created Gabriel and Michael. If Gabriel and Michael are Allah, then who is Allah (lol)? How did Allah create Allah? This makes no sense, sorry..

May Allah - The One True God, there is no god but He, The One Who Wills it to Be and it is, The Creator of Gabriel and Michael and the rest of the angels, The Creator of Mankind and Jinn, The One and Only, The Self-Sufficient, The One Who neither begets, nor is begotten, The One Whom there is none like, The King of kings, Lord of the worlds, Master of The Day of Judgement, The Almighty, The Exalted, The Ever-Living, The Eternal - guide you and us all to the Straight Path.

Laa Ilaha IllAllah

Muhammadur Rasoolullah

Allahu Akbar