• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arab/Israeli Conflict

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
What about the rockets ?
How is Israel to react to the rockets ?

***MOD EDIT***

These posts were moved from a thread in the Islam DIR forum. Moved to debate thread.

Sahar

What about the Zionist terrorism, settlements and massacres?
How should the Palestinians react to all this?

Sahar

wednesday said:
If i remember correctly this strip actually belongs to the Muslims. Forgive my lack of knowledge.
It's Palestinian.
Frankly all the land belongs to the Palestinians but what can we say??!!

Sahar

If the rockets aren't being fired Israel won't react.
From my signature:
Give the houses back to their owners, the fields back to their landlords, and the homes back to the people. Release the prisoners, and leave us alone to live in this region in security, peace and dignity. And the Palestinians won't resist the Zionist terrorism!!!

A

angellous_evangellous

What about the rockets ?
How is Israel to react to the rockets ?

That's about where I am. Palestinians and their sympathists are professionals at killing people (firing rockets, sending suicide bombers, etc) or supporting these terrorist activities and then whining about the consequences.

Some kind of final resolution would be welcome.

Israel can be pretty brutal, but as a whole it seems to be remarkably restrained considering their power and the persistence of their enemies.

tomspug

Absorbant
From my signature:
Give the houses back to their owners, the fields back to their landlords, and the homes back to the people. Release the prisoners, and leave us alone to live in this region in security, peace and dignity. And the Palestinians won't resist the Zionist terrorism!!!
How can you call the entire nation of Israel a terrorist organization when Palestine is currently controlled by HAMAS??? Hamas INVENTED the suicide bomb. They have a history as a terrorist organization. Please provide an incident that Israel has EVER used a suicide bomb.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
That's about where I am. Palestinians and their sympathists are professionals at killing people (firing rockets, sending suicide bombers, etc) or supporting these terrorist activities and then whining about the consequences.

Some kind of final resolution would be welcome.

Israel can be pretty brutal, but as a whole it seems to be remarkably restrained considering their power and the persistence of their enemies.
My view too.

A

angellous_evangellous

doppelgänger;1084965 said:
Did you mean that to be read as akin to "final solution"?

I'm not sure what distinction you're trying to make, dopp. I'm not sure if the surrounding nations are accepting Palestinian refugees as citizens, which perpetuates the problem. In my mind, there is no resolution until:

1) Palestine is independent state, which Israel likely won't allow, unless the state is friendly to Israel, which won't happen
2) Accepted as citizens or incorporated into another state (other than Israel), which the other Muslim states won't do

Until then, Israel has every right to kick the everliving crap out of anyone who attacks them, and I don't have any sympathy for it.

A

angellous_evangellous

doppelgänger;1084980 said:
Well . . . talking about a 'final resolution' in a topic with genocide in the title is a little disquieting.

Yes, and the talk of genocide in the OP is completely from the Arab point of view, and anti-Semetic with the use of "Holocaust." It is nothing more than insolent whining in support of Arab terrorism.