• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are crop circles works of art, given to us from from heaven, as signs of warning in these last days?

FFH

Veteran Member
Do these crop circles show the awesome infinite artistic handiwork of God and are they signs of these last days, sent as warnings or hope of a brighter day on earth ???

Or are they the works of Satan and his angels...

Just looked at some of these and they are beautiful works of art.

SIGNS ON EARTH FROM 1990 - 2007

nutshell

Do these crop circles show the awesome infinite artistic handiwork of God and are they signs of these last days, sent as warnings or hope of a brighter day on earth ???

Just looked at some of these and they are beautiful. No mortal man could have done these...

SIGNS ON EARTH FROM 1990 - 2007

Actually, it's well documented how mortal man has done exactly what you claim he can't.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Some are definitely created by humans but some of them are so huge and so intricate in design, I just don't see how it is possible for humans to do that in one night and without having an aerial view to create it.

Even on National Geographic when they tried to show how the circles are created by man, they even showed how someone measured the radiation within a crop circle as being much higher than directly outside of the crop circle. I even read that in some of the crop circles, the nodes of the plants are elongated not broken so the plants continue to live. I suppose that with the ones that are man made, the plants die because the nodes are broken.

Some of the crop circles have a spiritual significance eg. the chakras but I don't know what they mean. Sometimes I think that aliens see the man-made ones and think that we are communicating with them and they send back more intricate circles to reply. :D

FFH

Veteran Member
Some are definitely created by humans but some of them are so huge and so intricate in design, I just don't see how it is possible for humans to do that in one night and without having an aerial view to create it.

Even on National Geographic when they tried to show how the circles are created by man, they even showed how someone measured the radiation within a crop circle as being much higher than directly outside of the crop circle. I even read that in some of the crop circles, the nodes of the plants are elongated not broken so the plants continue to live. I suppose that with the ones that are man made, the plants die because the nodes are broken.

Some of the crop circles have a spiritual significance eg. the chakras but I don't know what they mean. Sometimes I think that aliens see the man-made ones and think that we are communicating with them and they send back more intricate circles to reply. :D
Finally an intelligent response, great post, you know what's up, you are right on, you got it right....frubals :)

Edit: except for the alien part :)

nutshell

So...FFH, instead of telling everyone who disagrees with you that they don't know anything, why don't you counter with something intelligible? My kids could do better than you've done so far.

FFH

Veteran Member
So...it's only intelligent if people agree with you, right?

Nice standard.:areyoucra
That was an intelligent response, none of you responded in an intelligent way, sorry...

You and the others basically just said no you're wrong...

FFH

Veteran Member
So...FFH, instead of telling everyone who disagrees with you that they don't know anything, why don't you counter with something intelligible? My kids could do better than you've done so far.
Research it yourself, I'm not going to do it for you...