• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are crop circles works of art, given to us from from heaven, as signs of warning in these last days?

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
As pretty as they are, by the hands (and feet with plywood boards) of men they were made.

w00t

I have seen a documentary where crop circles were recreated, it is quite easy when you know how!

Bishka

Veteran Member
You are joking aren't you?:D

No, he is probably isn't, as he likes to talk about things like this all the time. Just to state it for the umpteenth time, this is not LDS theology, this is his own opinion on this subject. I am sure if it were all that important, we'd have some sort of doctrine on it.

w00t

No, he is probably isn't, as he likes to talk about things like this all the time. Just to put it forth for the umpteenth time, this is not LDS theology, this is his own opinion on this subject. I am sure if it were all that important, we'd have some sort of doctrine on it.

Oh well it take as all sorts to make a world!:D

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
Why is that so many have to equate anything beautiful and intricate with a god? I mean really just because it's beyond your comprehension doesn't mean someone else can't do it. Though this has to be the first time I've heard of people giving a god the credit, usually people think it's aliens, which I find the aliens thing easier to swallow but still there man made regardless of which overly romanticized idea I find more reasonable. In fact here's one by some people obsessed with Firefox, never mind that it's my browser of choice as well. :D
http://lug.oregonstate.edu/albums/firefox-crop-circle/mg_5560.jpg the image is huge so I won't subject everyone to it, it's even viewable using Google Earth.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
The ones that have the stems bent, but not broken and are still allive.

It's impossible to bend the stems without killing the plant.

It's hard to say that it's impossible when it's been done in those very crop circles ;)