• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are crop circles works of art, given to us from from heaven, as signs of warning in these last days?

Jistyr

Inquisitive Youngin'
How do you know that the crop circles that appear to not be man-made are works of God, and not UFO's, as some suggest.

Both explanations are equally absurd.

FFH

Veteran Member
How do you know that the crop circles that appear to not be man-made are works of God, and not UFO's, as some suggest.

Both explanations are equally absurd.
Because of these scriptures and because God created Satan and evil, so he must also be responsible for this...

Crop circles may be something God has orchestrated through Satan to deceive the world into believing a lie (UFO's, aliens, etc.)

Crop circles play an important role in this alien/UFO deception/lie.

God may be orchestrating this whole "delusion" so that when the first resurrection/rapture happens the world will think "alien abduction," rather than "resurrection" of the saints of God at Christ's first appearing/coming.

Food for thought...

Isaiah 66: 4
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

2 Thessalonians 2: 11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Evolution theories may also be a part of this "delusion," God has indirectly orchestrated through Satan, his angels and their followers on this earth, as are big bang theories, etc...

Sola'lor

LDSUJC
Do these crop circles show the awesome infinite artistic handiwork of God and are they signs of these last days, sent as warnings or hope of a brighter day on earth ???

Or are they the works of Satan and his angels...

Just looked at some of these and they are beautiful works of art.

SIGNS ON EARTH FROM 1990 - 2007

I've made crop circles before with my friends and couisins that either makes me God, Satan, or one of his angels.

I believe that most cropcicles are humanmade as an artform, prank, publicity, etc. Only a small select group are not humanmade. They are the ones nobody hears about because they aren't grand or artistic.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
cartoon6.jpg

FFH

Veteran Member
It's amazing how a frubal addiction focuses the mind.
Wow, so true, nothing like a good sense of humor to get you a boat load of frubals, that statement alone deserves some more frubals upon your head.

Looks like you have a sharp witty mind for accumulating THE most important thing in this world, that being frubals of course :)

Jistyr

Inquisitive Youngin'
Wait, I think I've got this down.
Crop circles may be something God has orchestrated through Satan to deceive the world into believing a lie (UFO's, aliens, etc.)
So, if God does something wrong such as decieving us, it really isn't God, because God is using Satan as a median for his actions, so then it is Satan's fault.

It all makes sense now, let me just put it into a more common analogy:

People don't kill people. Guns kill people.

Evolution theories may also be a part of this "delusion," God has indirectly orchestrated through Satan, his angels and their followers on this earth, as are big bang theories, etc...
So, if it contradicts anything that you say is God's word, it is instantly the doing of Satan?

Oh, the wonders of a scapegoat.

FFH

Veteran Member
Wait, I think I've got this down.

So, if God does something wrong such as decieving us, it really isn't God, because God is using Satan as a median for his actions, so then it is Satan's fault.

It all makes sense now, let me just put it into a more common analogy:

People don't kill people. Guns kill people.

So, if it contradicts anything that you say is God's word, it is instantly the doing of Satan?

Oh, the wonders of a scapegoat.
God has created Satan and evil, Mestemia made me accutely aware of that by posting this scripture.

It's hard for a Christian to swallow this one important fact.

Isaiah 45: 7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Whether God is directly creating these crop circles or indirectly responsible for them, through Satan and his powers, I don't know for sure, of course.

Either God is directly creating them or indirectly creating them through Satan. Satan possesses powers to manipulate the things of this earth, as does God..

God has control over all, he can do as he sees fit.

logician

I believe that crop circles are made by bigfoot, since it is seemingly impossible to capture, it is the most likely suspect.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I like the one that is 5 down and then 5 over. With the upside down star and the crescent moons around it.

Jistyr

Inquisitive Youngin'
You have proven nothing.

Even if you consider them beautiful, these things are man-made.