• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are crop circles works of art, given to us from from heaven, as signs of warning in these last days?

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Can crop circles be square?
They can contain squares.

But the way they are usually made it requires one or more circles in order to get them to look balanced and geometrically regular.

CropCircleDM0107_468x334.jpg

lunamoth

Will to love
I can't believe this thread is resurrected and dopp that crop square is cool but looks fake. And we know that crop circles and squares are real.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
doppelgänger;1053190 said:
"We" ask God, of course. Didn't you read the OP? :slap:
Actually, no. :) I don't have the time to be reading OPs....

It's more fun to respond to the moment.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I saw the movie 'Signs' recently on TV, and it affirmed my love for the idea that God/fate/the universe might communicate to us through signs. It lost something edited for television, though.

lunamoth

Will to love
I saw the movie 'Signs' recently on TV, and it affirmed my love for the idea that God/fate/the universe might communicate to us through signs. It lost something edited for television, though.
Was that the one with Mel Gibson?

Those were the lamest aliens ever.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Was that the one with Mel Gibson?

Those were the lamest aliens ever.
Yes, Mel Gibson. And the aliens were deliberately, and brilliantly, vague, not lame, because they were one of the least important elements, literally, of the movie. They were the mythological dragons to the hero's quest.

lunamoth

Will to love
Yes, Mel Gibson. And the aliens were deliberately, and brilliantly, vague, not lame, because they were one of the least important elements, literally, of the movie. They were the mythological dragons to the hero's quest.
Oh come on, they're defeated by water yet they come to a planet covered in water and where is can rain and kill them at any minute?

Just joking Willa. I actually remember liking the movie, esp the end, and your interpretation above adds more depth than I saw.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Oh come on, they're defeated by water yet they come to a planet covered in water and where is can rain and kill them at any minute?
What good is the dragon in a story when it is not defeated? If your only objection of 'lameness' is the science fiction angle, then I agree: aliens so advanced shouldn't have come to a world where the predominent elment could defeat them; but that was just a device of the story to take them away after the significant turn had been made in the protangonist. In that regard --as a story element of the myth --I can dismsiss it.

Just joking Willa. I actually remember liking the movie, esp the end, and your interpretation above adds more depth than I saw.
Okay. *hugs!*

FFH

Veteran Member
How do we know "false" crop circles form "real"?
There's some sort of energy that lingers, that they've been able to measure, in the ones that are real, verses the ones that are fake, which have no measurable energy.

Satan can use this type of thing to deceive the masses. He can perform tricks like this if he so chooses and God allows it, in my opinion.

tomspug

Absorbant
How do you know so much about Satan? I've never met the guy, personally, and hopefully I never will. I think simply seeing the results of his intentions are a good enough reason for me to stay away.

kai

ragamuffin
Do these crop circles show the awesome infinite artistic handiwork of God and are they signs of these last days, sent as warnings or hope of a brighter day on earth ???

Or are they the works of Satan and his angels...

Just looked at some of these and they are beautiful works of art.

SIGNS ON EARTH FROM 1990 - 2007

i thought everyone knew they were man made now ! but i agree they are good