• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are the Trinity the Ultimate Sadists?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Well it all comes down to if you believe the Word and how it shows that we didnt and dont have any choice to be whatever we are in this world. And God the potter made us pots to be what we are. So if God made us to be whatever, good or bad, for purpose of His ultimate plan and we have/had no other choice to be what he purposed us for anyway and if you were made to bad as in like the pharoah and then he eternally annihilates him for hardening his heart (actually God said HE would harden his heart)---THAT IS JUST AS SADISTIC AS ETERNAL HELL.

The problem is too many believe in the STRONG DELUSION (GOD SAID HE would BRING) OF FREE WILL so they think they are doing and making all the decisions they make and they fail to realise they are all going along in God plan.

Uh... what's that got to do with what I said? :confused:

All I said was that I'd rather not exist at all forever than either being tortured eternally or singing praises to someone for eternity.

I'm basically saying I'd be screwed either way, and both choices are hell. ;)

AK4

I guess Churchianity has dumbed it's memebers down quite successfully; Torture= Righteous Punishment, and "Forever" is a meaningless abstract!

Too blind to imagine someone being tortured, and too stupid to realise what kind of Fiend would do so Forever.

And they say this about the Loving and Just God.

PATHETIC CHURCHOIDS!

And again churchoid...what is the difference of eternal annihilation when God MADE you to be exactly what it is He wanted you to be and then annihilates you for eternity, oops i mean forever--if even that was scriptural. Free will? Well read the sentence before and get your answer. Get the log out your own eye then try to see and correct someone!

aris

Some believe, and I am inclined to believe, that we all go to God's love in the end, and it how we react to His love that determines whether we experience bliss or torment...
is this what the bible teaches. the truth will still be the truth even if you dont believe it. read the bible and askgod for wisdon

aris

And again churchoid...what is the difference of eternal annihilation when God MADE you to be exactly what it is He wanted you to be and then annihilates you for eternity, oops i mean forever--if even that was scriptural. Free will? Well read the sentence before and get your answer. Get the log out your own eye then try to see and correct someone!

this is not what the bible teaches no where inthe bible say the good people go tp heaven and bad go to hell. if anyone can prove it to me with the bible i will believe

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
this is not what the bible teaches no where inthe bible say the good people go tp heaven and bad go to hell. if anyone can prove it to me with the bible i will believe
So what exactly do you believe the Bible says, aris?

AK4

i wonder why you directed this towards me? Did i ever say one goes to heaven or hell? Like you said this is no where stated in the Word.

tennis_hero

Matthew 13
49This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous 50and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

51"Have you understood all these things?" Jesus asked.
"Yes," they replied.

AK4

The Bible teaches that God is a consuming fire ;) Hebrews 12:29

Exactly. God is a consuming fire, the Lake of Fire, the burning bush, etc etc, the fire that burns out the hay wood and stubble of carnal minds and nature. We are refined in that fire where the Lord sits as a refiner of gold (that’s us) and burns out the impurities of it, but in the end after the refining the gold still exists and is worth something. The gold is not refined for eternity and neither is it annihilated as the JWs believe.

Malachi 3:2
But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

1 Corinthians 3:11-15
11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

EDIT---Oh BTW this isnt literal fire either

God is spirit. Hes not a spirit, Hes just spirit.So His spiritual fire will burn the carnality out of the carnal mind.

Joh 4:24 - God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Last edited:

theMadJW

You condemn those who believe in eternal torture, but dont see the LOG in the eyes of JWs for ETERNAL ANNIHILATION, WHICH IS ALSO ANOTHER SICK SADISTIC SLANDER OF GOD WHO IS RICH IN MERCY. The JWs beliefs are just as sadistic!

Mad: Really? You honestly think executing the wicked is Sadistic? The same as TORTURING trillions FOREVER???

Maybe Christ should just HUG the killers, rapists, etc- and tell them to keep up the good work! Heh!

theMadJW

Mad: You assume WAY too much, my friend!
He DOESN'T make the child molestor, the rapist, the serial killer! Just because he hardened Pharoah's heart does not mean Pharoah was a good man corrupted by God!

I have no log, nor splinter in my eye; I have CHECKED often, thank you!

theMadJW

Matthew 13
49This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous 50and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

51"Have you understood all these things?" Jesus asked.
"Yes," they replied.

Mad: Every Jew had access to a Fiery Furnace- and knew what he was saying! Hint: The furnaces were not used to torture people...

AK4

Mad: Really? You honestly think executing the wicked is Sadistic? The same as TORTURING trillions FOREVER???

Maybe Christ should just HUG the killers, rapists, etc- and tell them to keep up the good work! Heh!

See your main problem is you believe in free will that someone do something that God didnt plan or establish. God is Potter we are the pots. If God created a pot to be a serial killer to further what He has purposed, then why would He then annihilate them forever. See this is where most fall victim to the delusions taught by scholars and such---People believe they have a will stronger than Gods purpose of saving all and then they believe unscriptural words like forever and everlasting and eternity.

Now for your "Maybe Christ should just HUG the killers, rapists, etc- and tell them to keep up the good work! Heh"---How about maybe He should just judge and convert them and show how much of loving and merciful God He is.

Isa 26:9 - ... for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
Its just as sadistic for the Potter to create a pot meant for eternal annihilation.

AK4

Mad: You assume WAY too much, my friend!
He DOESN'T make the child molestor, the rapist, the serial killer! Just because he hardened Pharoah's heart does not mean Pharoah was a good man corrupted by God!

I have no log, nor splinter in my eye; I have CHECKED often, thank you!

Corrupted by God? Thats blashpemy! Who does God corrupt? People are sinning machines and they sin at the slightest nugging.

He doesnt make them? The who does? Themselves? No He made them and since all is of God He can bring certain circumstances to bring He plan to fruition. Did not God use a lying spirit so that the Israelites would believe their false prophets. Didnt God create the devil? Doesnt God create evil?

Isa 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Now i ask you about that log again and this--Do you despise His Word right there in front of you?

Isa 30:12 - Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this wordJer 23:17 -They keep saying to those who despise the word of the Lord

theMadJW

Just as a potter throws away a pot not forming as desired- or puts it to some OTHER use, the Almighty does with the corrupt.

To say He's wrong or bloodguilty to execute the wicked society of mankind at the appointed time is absurd.

AK4

Just as a potter throws away a pot not forming as desired- or puts it to some OTHER use, the Almighty does with the corrupt.

To say He's wrong or bloodguilty to execute the wicked society of mankind at the appointed time is absurd.

No whats obsurd is a god who gives someone life and then tells them--

Joh 14:6 - Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

and

Joh 6:44 - "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him

(there shoots down the doctrine people are duped into believing that they have a free will to come to Christ or the Father)

Hey one more for fun

Joh 15:16 - You did not choose me, but I chose you

And no one can get or recieve grace or faith unless God gives it to them--

Eph 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Shall i go further?

If God is the one who gives grace and faith (and no, by the illusion of free will we THINK we are doing it ourselves) and that faith isnt even of ourselves and then this god teases these same people with life again by resurrecting them to judgment and still then decides not to give them grace and faith and eternally annihilates the pots he chose not to show any mercy or love to, then he is just as sadistic as the same god you are trying to condemn those who believe in eternal torture.

EDIT: Now tell me what is the difference in the god you believe in and the god most christains believe in and My God who will save all?

Last edited:

theMadJW

AK4;1412727-Shall i go further?

Mad: MUCH further!

If God is the one who gives grace and faith (and no, by the illusion of free will we THINK we are doing it ourselves) and that faith isnt even of ourselves and then this god teases these same people with life again by resurrecting them to judgment and still then decides not to give them grace and faith and eternally annihilates the pots he chose not to show any mercy or love to, then he is just as sadistic as the same god you are trying to condemn those who believe in eternal torture.

EDIT: Now tell me what is the difference in the god you believe in and the god most christains believe in and My God who will save all?[/QUOTE]

Mad: First the illustration is a fallacy; if you build a mansion, wrap a beautiful garden around it, and provide everything needed for a rich and fulfilling life, and the couple you GAVE it to let's it all fall apart, snorting cocaine...how would YOU react?

Build them another mansion, and surrond it with fields of cocaine?