• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are the Trinity the Ultimate Sadists?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
AK4;1412727-Shall i go further?

Mad: MUCH further!

If God is the one who gives grace and faith (and no, by the illusion of free will we THINK we are doing it ourselves) and that faith isnt even of ourselves and then this god teases these same people with life again by resurrecting them to judgment and still then decides not to give them grace and faith and eternally annihilates the pots he chose not to show any mercy or love to, then he is just as sadistic as the same god you are trying to condemn those who believe in eternal torture.

EDIT: Now tell me what is the difference in the god you believe in and the god most christains believe in and My God who will save all?

Mad: First the illustration is a fallacy; if you build a mansion, wrap a beautiful garden around it, and provide everything needed for a rich and fulfilling life, and the couple you GAVE it to let's it all fall apart, snorting cocaine...how would YOU react?

Build them another mansion, and surrond it with fields of cocaine?

Wouldn't be my mansion anymore; it'd be theirs. Whatever they did with it is their choice from then on, not mine.

AK4

Mad: First the illustration is a fallacy; if you build a mansion, wrap a beautiful garden around it, and provide everything needed for a rich and fulfilling life, and the couple you GAVE it to let's it all fall apart, snorting cocaine...how would YOU react?

Build them another mansion, and surrond it with fields of cocaine?

A fallacy? I show you scriptures and you say the scriptures are a fallacy? Well you have a bigger problem than that other log in your eye?

Your illustration is a fallacy. Did God give man everything they needed for a rich and fulfilling life or did He give them something else? Hmmm where does it say what God gave man?----Oh here ya go and pick whichever translation you like---

ECC 1:13

NEW AMERICAN BIBLE: “A thankless task God has appointed for men to be busied about.”

JEWISH PUBLICATION SOCIETY: “…it is a sore task that God has given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.”

NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION: “What a heavy burden God has laid on men!”

YOUNG’S LITERAL TRANSLATION: “It is a sad travail God has given to the son of man to be humbled by it.”

But this one hits the nail right on the head

“It is an experience of evil Elohim [God] has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it” (Concorant Old Testament).

So now with your illustration show me where it says God makes a mansion for mankind, let them mess it all up, and then He resurrects them to so they can mess it up again. No, the scriptures show the resurrection of the unjust will be JUDGED and then they will learn righteousness.

Isa 26:9 - With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. So God built a mansion, wrap a beautiful garden around it, and provided everything needed for mankind to experience evil so when God gives them another mansion (lets say there is cocaine fields around) and they know righteousness, they wont even think about those cocaine fields.

He doesnt annihilate them if they know righteousness

AK4,
If we have no free will then everything is just one big elaborate play for God's amusement right? We are no more than preprogrammed robots fullfilling our purpose. So why all the wars, crimes, pestilence, and disease? According to you God is a very sick puppy. After he erases our programming what then? Another twisted saddistic play for his amusement?

AK4

AK4,
If we have no free will then everything is just one big elaborate play for God's amusement right? We are no more than preprogrammed robots fullfilling our purpose. So why all the wars, crimes, pestilence, and disease? According to you God is a very sick puppy. After he erases our programming what then? Another twisted saddistic play for his amusement?

Tell me, do robots have emotions, feelings etc etc? Well the Word does say we are created for His pleasure right? BUT what the churches dont teach is that it was in His eyes that we must know evil so we would appreciate/know good (the next life for those chosen in this age and then the rest of mankind in the ages to come). In order to know hot we have to know cold, up/down, right/wrong, sour/sweet life/death etc etc.

All those things are necessary and must come to pass because scripture cant be broken. Can man say to God that we know of a better way this all could have been done? We can say it but we know the answer there.

So if you think for example what God let satan do to Job makes Him a sick puppy then you would do the opposite of what Job did in not accusing God of wrongdoing. God blessed Job afterwards you know.

Our "programming" will not be erased. Do you think Jesus forgot everything after His resurrection? Wont we be like Him in the resurrection?

So is it an elaborate play? Well its how you wanna look at it. Freewill is such a strong and incredible, wonderful delusion that we actually feel free. Its amasing. Even i knowing the truth forget most of the time i have no freewill. It incredible. I know you wont believe this either but even Jesus didnt have freewill. (Now before you start to argue this show me a scripture first please showing His free will)

This verse here really sums up this "play"---

Isa 46:8 Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors. 9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

theMadJW

Your illustration is a fallacy. Did God give man everything they needed for a rich and fulfilling life or did He give them something else? Hmmm where does it say what God gave man?----Oh here ya go and pick whichever translation you like---

ECC 1:13

NEW AMERICAN BIBLE: “A thankless task God has appointed for men to be busied about.”

JEWISH PUBLICATION SOCIETY: “…it is a sore task that God has given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.”

NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION: “What a heavy burden God has laid on men!”

YOUNG’S LITERAL TRANSLATION: “It is a sad travail God has given to the son of man to be humbled by it.”

But this one hits the nail right on the head

“It is an experience of evil Elohim [God] has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it” (Concorant Old Testament).

Mad: This is a reference to life AFTER man rebelled. Wake up.

So now with your illustration show me where it says God makes a mansion for mankind, let them mess it all up, and then He resurrects them to so they can mess it up again. No, the scriptures show the resurrection of the unjust will be JUDGED and then they will learn righteousness.

Mad: That wasn't MY illustration, and I agree! (Except some of the resurrected WON'T learn righteousness, and will THEN be executed.

AK4

Mad: This is a reference to life AFTER man rebelled. Wake up.

Can you show me a verse and chapter on where it shows

first---the rebellion, meaning that man did "rebelled" or went against what God didnt already have planned?

second---that (and i will just go by your false belief of man falling) this fall caused evil to come into the world.

Try not to come back with the stuff your preacher has taught you because its wrong and unscriptural. I already know what your answers will be and i have the verses to disprove you just sitting here waiting.

Mad: That wasn't MY illustration, and I agree! (Except some of the resurrected WON'T learn righteousness, and will THEN be executed.

I tell you that beam in your eye is blinding you from seeing how sadistic your belief is, just as much as those who believe in torture for eternity. So God, who blinded the a whole nation from seeing the truth, lets them die in their sins, resurrects them, and still wont unblind some, and annihilates them? Come on now think and believe the scriptures! This nation was/is Israel. God blinded them and lets them die in their sins. He will resurrect them all and they will learn righteousness, all of them and so therefore----

Ro 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob

Lets see THE FULL NUMBER OF GENTILES comes in then israel can be saved, ALL of israel. All gentiles All israel--hmmm that doesnt sound like some wont make it.

So as you said to me. Wake up

Last edited:

theMadJW

Can you show me a verse and chapter on where it shows

first---the rebellion, meaning that man did "rebelled" or went against what God didnt already have planned?

second---that (and i will just go by your false belief of man falling) this fall caused evil to come into the world.

Try not to come back with the stuff your preacher has taught you because its wrong and unscriptural. I already know what your answers will be and i have the verses to disprove you just sitting here waiting.

I tell you that beam in your eye is blinding you from seeing how sadistic your belief is, just as much as those who believe in torture for eternity. So God, who blinded the a whole nation from seeing the truth, lets them die in their sins, resurrects them, and still wont unblind some, and annihilates them? Come on now think and believe the scriptures! This nation was/is Israel. God blinded them and lets them die in their sins. He will resurrect them all and they will learn righteousness, all of them and so therefore----

Ro 11:26 - all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob

Mad: Since you already know what I was 'going' to say, and apparently know a_l, enlighten me!
I LOVE to learn, or to crush deception!

AK4

If you were born severly mentally retarded with leprosy in an isolated empovirished third world country, how would you feel right now?

I'm guessing not very good.

By that description i probably wouldnt be feeling nothing at all. AND if i didnt know the plan of God and how He is working out His plan i would probably hate Him too. But since by the grace of God i have none of those things and have been shown His plan and i know what the outcome will be for all humanity i thank Him for what He will do for someone who may be suffering like that.

theMadJW

So- can ANYONE fantasize as to how Christ Jesus can TORTURE billions...FOREVER as a LOVING King, as his Father is the God of LOVE?

Execution is ONE thing; torture is Sadism...