• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask A Jedi

actually it was a parsec
i apologize for the spelling error...

but i went ahead and did the research myself and found out that it's a measurement of distance equal to approximately 3.26 light years.

And Han Solo (actually Lucas) mistakenly used it as a measure of time.

"She's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 prasecs. She's fast enough for you old man?"

waitasec

Veteran Member
And Han Solo (actually Lucas) mistakenly used it as a measure of time.

"She's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 prasecs. She's fast enough for you old man?"

no, it was hans solo....
;)

hey is that a pump organ in your avatar?

no, it was hans solo....
;)

hey is that a pump organ in your avatar?

Huh?
Harrison Ford as Han solo recited the line in the movie but Goerge Lucas actually penned the line. Did you think I meant Luke when I said Lucas?:D

Not sure if it's a pump organ, don't know much about organs. But I do know I wouldn't touch that organ stool after he sat on it.:no:

Freedomelf

Supposing you mean percept, there is no strict regulations or anything, but mostly if you get deep down into Jediism, you'll see that Jedi's mostly just let whatever happen happen because it is natural for it is within the Force. They don't try to change things to make them better for the individual self, they try to adapt to things that are naturally changed.

It's basically, in other words, the practice of being one with the Force.

That is the beauty of Jedi, but it is also the most difficult thing for a human to accomplish. It's hard to let go and accept the fact that you are not in charge of your life, but there is a peace that comes from that acceptance, eventually. That eventually may take a long time. :)