• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything about my Satanism

VioletVortex

Do you donate money or time to charities?
Do you feel sympathy for those experiencing personal tragedies?
Are you allowed to harm someone in order to please yourself?

Rebellion implies that your god wants to implement his own order. What does your god want to achieve?

Did your god create the universe?

Is your god the only god (or divine being) in your pantheon?

Yes, I do feel sympathy for people going through struggle. There are people out there that I don't like, and I can't really sympathize with them, but if someone who hasn't wronged me is struggling, I sympathize with them.

I don't donate anything. Charities generally don't get very much accomplished for struggling groups anyways. There are probably better ways.

Satanism doesn't have a dogmatic set of moral rules. So, Satanism would not prevent me from harming anyone. However, if I were to harm an innocent person, I would probably face consequences, and there would simply be no reason to do that. I do believe in the eye for an eye approach.

Satan wants a more enlightened humanity, free of dogma.

I believe that Satan triggered the beginning of the universe.

I believe in other beings but they aren't really "gods". I believe in ghosts and Demons, more as manifestations of certain energies, not literal beings.

VioletVortex

Is it possible that this idea of Satan is a metaphor for the personality which is the adversary opposing realization of the true infinite and eternal self? Is it possible that there is a collective identity which is the combined force of Satan embedded in civilization? Is it possible that Satan represents the dark side of our consciousness or rather unconsciousness?

Satan is more than a metaphor. Also, Satan doesn't oppose realization of the true self. Satan encourages it. That's a central focus of most of the LHP. Consciousness is highly spiritual, so Satan has nothing to do with unconsciousness. The whole dark/light thing is metaphorical.

Onyx

Premium Member
Ask me whatever you want to about my beliefs. There is, however one restriction. To avoid debates, and also to avoid making a fool of yourself, please do not ask me anything along the lines of "Why do you worship evil"?". Otherwise, ask me anything about Satanism.
Is there any specific book or philosophy that has a primary significant meaning to you, or do you draw upon many things? (I tend to do the latter, which is why I was curious.) Thanks!

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
How important, if at all, it is that other people attain a general understanding of your beliefs? Does that apply to specific people for any reason?

Onyx

Premium Member
How important, if at all, it is that other people attain a general understanding of your beliefs? Does that apply to specific people for any reason?
I'm interested, and this is called religiousforums.com isn't it? And he posted in the correct subforum didn't he?
MEH.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Don't think I meant to belittle nor disapprove of this thread in any way. That was by no means my intent.

VioletVortex

Is there any specific book or philosophy that has a primary significant meaning to you, or do you draw upon many things? (I tend to do the latter, which is why I was curious.) Thanks!

Well, I started my venture into the Left Hand Path as a LaVeyan Satanist, and The Satanic Bible was important to me. Not spiritually, as it's just a book, but I saw it's teachings as valuable.

Now, I'm a Theistic Satanist and I draw spiritual information from many sources, such as The Satanic Bible, Joys of Satan, my own intellect, and a YouTube user called Styxhexenhammer666. I don't have one main scripture. Most Satanists would probably agree with me on this.

Akivah

How does Satanism, in general, feel about Jews? About Judaism?

Are Jews mentioned in your beliefs in any way? your holy book?

VioletVortex

I prefer talking to those who are somewhat understanding of my beliefs, so I do want people to understand. However, I can't convert anyone to Satanism. I'd be glad to help them convert themselves, but anyone who needs someone to do the work for them isn't very Luciferian at all...

VioletVortex

How does Satanism, in general, feel about Jews? About Judaism?

Are Jews mentioned in your beliefs in any way? your holy book?

I have no problem with the common Jew, just as I have no problem with the common Christian, Muslim, or Hindu. I don't like Abrahamists who stick papers about god in my door handle. I don't like being preached to. However, I'm open to asking questions.

LaVeyan Satanists are generally very anti-fascist and want nothing to do with Nazism or antisemitisn in general. The same goes for most Theistic Satanists, but there a few groups of "Nazi Satanists".

VioletVortex

I'm not trying to be funny. Both of those are awful.

Well, I have a strong sense of humor reagardless. Since this is not an area for debate, let's not do that. Personally, I think they are good resources. But since you aren't a Satanist, why are you commenting on the validity of Satanic resources?