• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Assange has been released. He is now free: what do you think?

Julian Assange is a free man, now. Are you happy for him?

• Total voters

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Well... I am so happy for him. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange released from prison after US plea deal
He is a HERO because he exposed the war crimes committed by an elitist gang of warmongers, which is stateless, of course.
operating in both shores of the Atlantic Ocean.

I thank God for this marvelous gift, and I also pray that He will do justice.
Because Assange is a martyr of our times.

tell me what you think. ;)

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well... I am so happy for him. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange released from prison after US plea deal
He is a HERO because he exposed the war crimes committed by a godless, cynical elitist gang of warmongers, which is stateless, of course.
But lives between the two shores of the Atlantic Ocean.

I thank God for this marvelous gift, and I also pray that He will do justice.
Because Assange is a martyr of our times.

tell me what do you think. ;)

I didn't see this post when I started another thread on this topic.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Oh. We're not "between" the shores of the Atlantic. We do share shores with the Atlantic. Pretty pretty shores shared.
It's an idiom to mean that this elitist cabal of warmongers operates both in America and in Europe. But it comes from the United States.