• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism makes no sense. You cannot get something from nothing without a God.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Do not mock my beliefs. God is eternal and self existant.

If you make fun of me one more time, I will block you.
If you put your beliefs in a debate forum you can expect them to be challenged. If your logic is unsound you can expect someone to point that out. If you are afraid of being challenged in this manor stick to the discussion forums.

Being blocked by you is not the big threat you think it is, it is only evidence of your fear.

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
All atheists believe in evolution, because there is no God or gods according to them.

Many educated theists also accept evolution. Also, atheists, don't believe in evolution. Atheists accept evolution. Evolution is not some fringe myth to be believed in. It is provable scientific fact. One does not need to believe in evolution.

IsmailaGodHasHeard

Many educated theists also accept evolution. Also, atheists, don't believe in evolution. Atheists accept evolution. Evolution is not some fringe myth to be believed in. It is provable scientific fact. One does not need to believe in evolution.

That is not true. Evolution is just a theory.

IsmailaGodHasHeard

fantôme profane;2633846 said:
If you put your beliefs in a debate forum you can expect them to be challenged. If your logic is unsound you can expect someone to point that out. If you are afraid of being challenged in this manor stick to the discussion forums.

Being blocked by you is not the big threat you think it is, it is only evidence of your fear.

People have the right to say what they want, but it is wrong to mock people.

Straw Dog

God is eternal and self existant. Nothing exists without Him.

The Tao is also eternal and self-existent.

"The Tao is like a well:
used but never used up.
It is like the eternal void:
filled with infinite possibilities.

It is hidden but always present.
I don't know who gave birth to it.
It is older than God."

-chapter 4 Tao Te Ching (NEV)

IsmailaGodHasHeard

The Tao is also eternal and self-existent.

"The Tao is like a well:
used but never used up.
It is like the eternal void:
filled with infinite possibilities.

It is hidden but always present.
I don't know who gave birth to it.
It is older than God."

-chapter 4 Tao Te Ching (NEV)

Whatever.

Straw Dog

Whatever.

Hey! I listened to your views. That's not very open-minded to just brush me off with "whatever". I was trying to open dialogue and share opinions with you instead of just debating since you don't seem interested in debating, even though this is a debate forum. Sad.