• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheist looking for religious debate. Any religion. Let's see if I can be convinced.

leroy

I already did. You offered no evidence of any intelligent force behind existence.
But the existence of an “intelligent force behind existence” is not part of your definition of “objective evidence”

That I why I suggested you to provide a different definition.

infrabenji

But the existence of an “intelligent force behind existence” is not part of your definition of “objective evidence”

That I why I suggested you to provide a different definition.
where you at Leroy? For what are you arguing in the affirmative? Kalam? Intelligent design? Anything I can do to help?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member

No, it’s not. It’s an assertion you are using to support your claim, i.e., conjecture.

infrabenji

I do not debate anyone who is "ready to be convinces". That is a clear way of saying his mind is already made up and he just wants to try to prove others are wrong.
Mighty big and frankly rude assumption for someone who waits for me to go to sleep to comment on my thread. I am not static. My mind can be changed.

infrabenji

Yup. And it has nothing to do with the holy trinity (father, son, holy ghost).

In the pantheon, there are all equal Gods, who choose their own Avatar.
That's fascinating. Do the avatars serve different functions like fertility, good harvest, strength in battle etc....

infrabenji

Nope. They are deist. They choose their own avatar, and that's it = life.
Wild. Sounds fancy. I don't know any pagans so I have very little exposure to there beliefs. Forgive me if my questions sound stupid. Do you practice magic of any kind?

syo

Wild. Sounds fancy. I don't know any pagans so I have very little exposure to there beliefs. Forgive me if my questions sound stupid. Do you practice magic of any kind?
Magic has been deteriorate and has lost it's meaning. So no. It's meaningless.

EDIT mumbo-jumbo magic