• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheists believe in miracles more than believers

Eli G

Atheist believe that nothing is supernatural but believe in miracles, strange
Things are supernatural until you understand how they work, so the term so loved by atheists is only a relative term and as fleeting as "knowledge" that becomes outdated in a short time.

What evolutionists have not been able to prove with evidence is how, where and where the first apes that became humans are.

They have also not been able to find the intermediate species between all the different types of animals. There should be millions of them, and there is not even one.

Eli G

If not, then it's not much of an explanation.
As I explained to you before, and you seem not to have understood, anyone with enough power and energy can produce matter. Don't you understand that "explanation"?
The Bible says in Isaiah 40:26 that God's dynamic energy is so vast and His power so awe-inspiring that the stars heed His call.

Scientists have discovered that matter is concentrated energy. Theoretically, this means that if a person has all the necessary conditions to be able to concentrate as much energy as necessary and possible, that person could produce atoms and molecules.

That person is our Creator.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
What evolutionists have not been able to prove with evidence is how, where and where the first apes that became humans are.
Apes didn't become humans, humans are still apes. You clearly don't even know the simplest basics of the subject.

They have also not been able to find the intermediate species between all the different types of animals. There should be millions of them, and there is not even one.
Untrue.

ratiocinator

As I explained to you before, and you seem not to have understood, anyone with enough power and energy can produce matter. Don't you understand that "explanation"?
What you "explained" contained a basic mistake. Matter is not energy (concentrated or otherwise). Mass (not matter) is related to energy. Both mass and energy are properties, not things that can exist independently.

AppieB

If you ask me to explain how an engine is build and I would say: "Well, there are some very knowledgeable engineers that made the engine", did I really explain how the engine was build?

Eli G

If you ask me to explain how an engine is build and I would say: "Well, there are some very knowledgeable engineers that made the engine", did I really explain how the engine was build?
Again, this is an explanation I can give you:
The Bible says in Isaiah 40:26 that God's dynamic energy is so vast and His power so awe-inspiring that the stars heed His call.

Scientists have discovered that matter is concentrated energy. Theoretically, this means that if a person has all the necessary conditions to be able to concentrate as much energy as necessary and possible, that person could produce atoms and molecules.

If I ask a scientist how an atomic bomb is built and he explains to me that an atom is divided in an aggressive manner so that all the energy concentrated in it expands in a devastating way... would you consider that an explanation or not?

cladking

Indeed!

...and yet a butterfly in China can cause a hurricane in ten days.

Imagine how omnipotent a Creator would be if he were as omniscient as believers in science!!!!!!! He could not only hurl stones so large even He Himself couldn't make and still be able to make stones so large it requires a butterfly in China to move.

I don't believe in any miracles as great as those who believe in science and its miracles.

AppieB

If I ask a scientist how an atomic bomb is built and he explains to me that an atom is divided in an aggressive manner so that all the energy concentrated in it expands in a devastating way... would you consider that an explanation or not?
Why do I have to answer your question when you don't answer mine?

Eli G

Why do I have to answer your question when you don't answer mine?
I did, ... and I don't really have time to play the game of the insufficient explanation. What is insufficient to you may be sufficient to others.

On the other hand, if your need for "explanations" was so demanding, I don't think you would consider the theory of evolution as a real explanation for the origin of humans.

Have a great day.

ratiocinator

No. It's scientifically illiterate, so the supposed 'scientist' would be nothing of the sort.

AppieB

I did, ... and I don't really have time to play the game of the insufficient explanation. What is insufficient to you may be sufficient to others.
It's not even insufficient. It's no explanation at all. That's the point.
On the other hand, if your need for "explanations" was so demanding, I don't think you would consider the theory of evolution as a real explanation for the origin of humans.
The ToE is an explanation. It's a scientific theory that explains the diversity of species.

Pogo

Things are supernatural until you understand how they work, so the term so loved by atheists is only a relative term and as fleeting as "knowledge" that becomes outdated in a short time.

You failed in your understanding again where you used this argument from incredulity with supposed data from "something you read."
Evolution 101

Ignorance is curable by education.

Eli G

People who do not know how to behave are not only ignorant about the harm they do to society, but they are also psychologically ill, especially when their bad behavior becomes even more pathological.

Scientists who study the mind and human behavior give names to these sociopathic illnesses. Evidently some people who consider themselves to be knowledgeable are actually more ignorant than they think.

Pogo

People who do not know how to behave are not only ignorant about the harm they do to society, but they are also psychologically ill, especially when their bad behavior becomes even more pathological.

Scientists who study the mind and human behavior give names to these sociopathic illnesses. Evidently some people who consider themselves to be knowledgeable are actually more ignorant than they think.
Yes, you are a prime example of the Dunning-Kreuger effect.

Eli G

You would probably think that if an apple tree produces a mango it is a miracle.
Wouldn't it be a "miracle" if a female ape gave birth to a human?

Pogo

You would probably think that if an apple tree produces a mango it is a miracle.
Wouldn't it be a "miracle" if a female ape gave birth to a human?
Baby apes.
DTTANGWQJII6LKZPAXJSTHOM4E.jpg

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
"Hibridization" between an ape and a human???
No, two (or more!) different species (or closely related), can interbreed and create a hybridization species. Humans are a mutt between Neanderthal, homo sapien, Denisovan, heidelbergensis, and others (around 7 species in total).

Last edited:

Eli G

No, two (or more!) different species (or closely related), can interbreed and create a hybridization species. Humans are a mutt between Neanderthal, homo sapien, Denisovan, heidelbergensis, and others (around 7 species in total).

There's not any known ape that can interbreed with a human.

Maybe you should try better... but don't get too far from the facts you really know, 'cause you could fall into some fantasyworld and never be able to come back again.

Evolutionists do a lot of brainwashing.