• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheists: What would be evidence of God’s existence?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans already taught man's god is our recorded deceased human father's human recorded lived life in the God heavens. The state gods heaven owned.

O God beginnings as a scientific deity as science asks is there a God for science. As they want. They experiment. They research. Status a god for science and technology a resource.

O God resource is first earths mass itself one body term owning lots of God body deities. Energy types.

Is the reason for religious creation documented scrutinization. Humans wrote it.

Science wants God the power asking is there something they can have that is old but new.

As to resource energy old is past created. Old first means where energy is exactly.

In human science it is now old science...not old energy. Old machines blown up.

As science the practice behind us again.

Consciousness deceives itself the teaching.

As old science machine was temple with pyramids.

Designer is just a human with a brain defect.

Thinks design by man's consciousness via an idealized man thesis first.

So men of science have their own idea what they want God to be.

We need to ask them...then what type of God do you want in science.

Which brings you to the theist. Just a human with a machine.

He wants something to be put into his machine. To claim now I own it.

Brother says we believe when energy first emerged our beginning began.

Yet he then says by quote. Energy is the same body energy as it is today as it was in the past. Ignored.

As in no reference is a human the state energy past or present.

The teaching human scientist self theist possessed is real.

We are a water tree oxygenated self owned presence. A human god if you have to say so don't destroy my type of God. Just a type a human.

As he researched types of gods bodies.

Energies in Multi forms.

So if in theist reality you can theory a bio human life in detail to quote answers for a God resource then you want our life consumed.

Rationally advised.

Pretty basic destroyer human theist advice. Seeing you have to be human alive to discuss the destroyer.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
I did not assert a belief. I said I believe it I said that I cannot prove my belief is true to anyone except myself.

Say: utter words so as to convey information, an opinion, a feeling or intention, or an instruction.
say means - Google Search

Repetition won't change the fact you're making claims. I'm still at a loss as to why you even want to deny this obvious fact, you've already tried to wave away the burden of proof.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Yes, I believe the claims in His Writings.
I do not even know what your point was and I do not care. Unlike you, I am not going to go looking at old posts just to prove I am right and you are wrong. What an utter waste of time.

Do you really think I care if your point stands? Think again. Obviously you care or you would not have pointed it out but unlike you, I have no need to be right all the time.

No discussion can be had with someone who has to be right all the time and spends all their time proving the other person is wrong. That is not a discussion and since I have no interest in a debate......

Happy trails.

Maybe debate means something different to you? Also how is it only responses form others indicate they want to be right, but your responses denying you're making claims, aren't? Can you not see the selection bias there?

A belief is the affirmation of a claim, an assertion to believe something is true or real with or without evidence is a claim.

HonestJoe

I just screen shot what your link opens. I still don't see where it says that.
My link says what I quoted? That's why I quoted it.
Just to resolve your confusion, Sheldon linked a Google search. If you use Google to search a simple term, it will often provide an on-line dictionary definition but the on-line dictionary used will vary depending on where you are (and possible other factors). That's almost certainly why you were each seeing different results from the same link.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Just clicked on it ... it definitely says "especially one without proof."
Yeah, I tried the link in another forum as well with some posters based in the US, and they all saw the definition I posted, not that it matter, as she quite specifically said she had no proof for the belief, so asserting it publicly is quite demonstrably a claim.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Just to resolve your confusion, Sheldon linked a Google search. If you use Google to search a simple term, it will often provide an on-line dictionary definition but the on-line dictionary used will vary depending on where you are (and possible other factors). That's almost certainly why you were each seeing different results from the same link.

I did take a quick look at my Google settings to see if I could see what might have caused it, but nothing obvious leaped out at me. though of course I only highlighted that part of the definition because Trainblazer quite specifically said that she held a belief she could not prove, then asserted the belief here. Which was obviously a claim. I was happy to accept that their search had a different result, so I assume they accept mine returned the result I quoted.

Tiberius

Man lives thinks and names by word use.

Just as a human thinking.

Says words he gave all meaning to is gibberish. As you have to be human to use words.

His answer is I used words to explain science. Science he says is not words it is conversions of mass. Energy.

His gibberish.

A human thinking is not a gas burning light void vacuum are you as a formula theist.

Again, this is word salad. A jumble of words that means nothing.

Tiberius

I said: If atheists want to know if a deity exists then it is their job to look for the evidence for the deity.

It is not my job to do other people's homework.

I did not claim anything but nevertheless I told you what the evidence is. I do not have any other evidence. You don't think my evidence is good enough so why are we still discussing this?

5777-Albert-Einstein-Quote-Insanity-is-doing-the-same-thing-over-and.jpg

I was a Christian for 20 years. I looked for the evidence. I found none. My claim that there is no God is just as valid as your claim that there is.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Again, this is word salad. A jumble of words that means nothing.
No. I don't talk on behalf of nothing. Science possessed keeps attacking the human female life claiming I am a formula space zero nothing mother maths.

Is a self possessed man with machine life partner first. Lives natural life secondary in his choices.

Tiberius

Nothing has been countered except in your mind.

You have defended nothing except in your mind. You have verified nothing except in your mind.

You have no right to speak for me because you do not know what I did.

Oh, I wasn't making a claim. I was just stating my own personal belief. I don't need to start each sentence with "I believe" or some similar thing because it should just be accepted that anything I post is merely my belief.

Tiberius

Yes, I believe the claims in His Writings.
I do not even know what your point was and I do not care. Unlike you, I am not going to go looking at old posts just to prove I am right and you are wrong. What an utter waste of time.

Do you really think I care if your point stands? Think again. Obviously you care or you would not have pointed it out but unlike you, I have no need to be right all the time.

No discussion can be had with someone who has to be right all the time and spends all their time proving the other person is wrong. That is not a discussion and since I have no interest in a debate......

Happy trails.

I'd be happy to have a discussion or debate with you. Unfortunately, you insist on basing your position around so many logical fallacies I can't keep count. And then you take me pointing out those logical fallacies as a personal attack and rage quit.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The science evidence.

Nothing first. Nothing empty space holds planet earths God form.

Nothing.

As thinker is standing on the planet.

Next status mountains compared to his man penis erected as volcanoes.

You are man's consciousness making comparisons by man's owned life body and consciousness.

You said God earth had immaculate sex with nothing the space womb. As it wasn't sex in heavens.

Scientific first scientist first adult man's science memories sexually stated.

Why today memory natural consciousness possesed your God man science theories. Self idolising your warned concept.

Don't be fooled in the Jesus sacrifice you were told.

Yet here to are today idolising your God man science status.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I was a Christian for 20 years. I looked for the evidence. I found none. My claim that there is no God is just as valid as your claim that there is.
I do not claim that there is a God, I believe that there is a God.
Your non-belief is just as valid as my belief since God can never be proven to exist.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I do not claim that there is a God, I believe that there is a God.
Your non-belief is just as valid as my belief since God can never be proven to exist.
God only exists in mass for science position one the earth.

Science never owned the heavens. They live naturally life balanced in heavens themself bio.

Machine direct to one earth mass God in all theories. Heavens not included. The teaching

Science hence said to science is Jesus real. The correct science only answer is no.

Reason CH gases are balanced by immaculate and daylight first three bodies if life support human.

So Jesus is not real.in science.

Sacrificed life of man real by radiation fallout

Taught we lost the saviour ice.
We lost support CH gas body
We lost immaculate voiding day.

A teaching only as relative.

Not relativity as laws to react.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science bible teachers said do not argue no man is God. As science is only science and owned no place to argue thesis against natural life.

Once owned a place in civilization Rome Church teaching. Who tried to give back a healing venue against satanic atmospheric irradiation.

As a healing building is historic true the only sound structure to raise human bio vibration.

Were first hypocrites of science and learnt their lesson

As stated further later shroud proof brain irradiation placed human chemical brain imbalances into its dark ages.

Tiberius

No. I don't talk on behalf of nothing. Science possessed keeps attacking the human female life claiming I am a formula space zero nothing mother maths.

Is a self possessed man with machine life partner first. Lives natural life secondary in his choices.

I meant there is no meaning that can be gotten from what you say.

I mean, what in the world is a zero space formula? It's gibberish!