• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Athiesm leads to the destruction of humanity - Now with Charts!!

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
I can't read it. :(
It's easier to read in this format:

LIKELY OUTCOMES FROM ATHEISM
likelyoutcomesfromathei.jpg

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Atheists generally kill ppl because they believe in survival of the fittest. They see genocide as a way to advance the evolutionary chain, wipe out all who are weak, so that the strong can prosper.
That makes no sense at all.

Even if you think that "survival of the fittest" is a good idea, if you also believe in evolution, then you'll realize you don't have to do anything at all to make it happen; it'll occur all on its own.

It's only if you don't think that the mechanisms of evolution will be effective - i.e. if you don't believe that evolution is true - that there would be any reason at all to take things into your own hands.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
That makes no sense at all.

Even if you think that "survival of the fittest" is a good idea, if you also believe in evolution, then you'll realize you don't have to do anything at all to make it happen; it'll occur all on its own.

It's only if you don't think that the mechanisms of evolution will be effective - i.e. if you don't believe that evolution is true - that there would be any reason at all to take things into your own hands.

Oh noes--not LOGIC!