• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Banning ‘Woke’ Words in State Documents, Arkansas Governor Signs Executive Order

We Never Know

No Slack
Last edited:

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Explain to me how they would be disrespectful or why they wouldn't know she is a she without it being on her name badge.

It must be a city thing.
It is, to repeat myself, not specifically about my wife, it is a company wide matter so all customers can see the preferred staff pronouns. So no-one gets disrespected, no-one gets embarrassed, and no-one has to imagine anything.

It's not a city thing. It's a people thing. It is a chain of small shops located all across the country.

We Never Know

No Slack
The pronouns to use.
Let me give you a scenario...

I go into a restaurant to eat. A person comes to my table and says "I'm Linda and I will be your waitress today. What can I got you too drink?"
I will order without a thought.
Yada yada yada.. I eat then pay for my meal and say thank you ma'am.

But...

I go into a restaurant to eat. A person comes to my table and says "I'm Linda and I will be your waitress today. My preferred pronouns are her and she(which wasn't needed). What can I got you too drink?"
My first thought will be must be a transgender.
Yada yada yada... I eat then pay for my meal and say thank you ma'am or just thank you depending on how hard she pushed the pronoun stuff on me.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
It is, to repeat myself, not specifically about my wife, it is a company wide matter so all customers can see the preferred staff pronouns. So no-one gets disrespected, no-one gets embarrassed, and no-one has to imagine anything.

It's not a city thing. It's a people thing. It is a chain of small shops located all across the country.

Its voluntary, not mandatory.