• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Banning ‘Woke’ Words in State Documents, Arkansas Governor Signs Executive Order

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The newly banned terminology includes “menstruating person,” “menstruating people,” “birth-giver,” “womxn,” “womyn,” “laboring person,” “birthing person,” “human milk,” “chestfeeding,” “body fed,” and “person fed.”
That just goes to show they're scared if ghosts. Human milk is banned? Are they feeding kids milk from weasel breasts in Arkansas? Menstruating people? Yeah, some human people do that.
Stupid and idiotic.

We Never Know

No Slack
That just goes to show they're scared if ghosts. Human milk is banned? Are they feeding kids milk from weasel breasts in Arkansas? Menstruating people? Yeah, some human people do that.
Stupid and idiotic.
"Menstruating people? Yeah, some human people do that."

Yes.. Women do that.

"Stupid and idiotic"

I agree. It was stupid and idiotic to even change them to begin with.

We Never Know

No Slack
And obviously women are people.

Language changes. That's a fact of life. Trying to fight against that and wanting to restrict speech is what Ingsoc does.
Trying to change what others are called because you go by a different label is trying to force your change upon them.

Just like 'cis'..
There are males and transgendermales, no 'cis' needed unless the world male confuses you.

We Never Know

No Slack
And obviously women are people.

Language changes. That's a fact of life. Trying to fight against that and wanting to restrict speech is what Ingsoc does.
Not to mention transgender males want to hijack the world 'male'.

In other words they say they are male and I'm a cis male.
Uhm no. I see it like this.. I'm male and they are transmale. I'm still what I've been since birth. Its them that changed.

Shadow Wolf

Trying to change what others are called because you go by a different label is trying to force your change upon them.

Just like 'cis'..
There are males and transgendermales, no 'cis' needed unless the world male confuses you.
We've changed things like that before, like going from more than two genders to just two, even the terms heterosexual and homosexual have changed over the years.
And, yes, cis is a real word. Just because its lost on you doesn't mean others are confused by it and get tripped up amd hung up on it.
Welcome to language and being human.

Shadow Wolf

Not to mention transgender males want to hijack the world 'male'.

In other words they say they are male and I'm a cis male.
Uhm no. I see it like this.. I'm male and they are transmale. I'm still what I've been since birth. Its them that changed.
That's bearing false witness. To trans men you are both men.
Thank yiu for confirming you aren't learning and don't care to learn.

Shadow Wolf

I know what a male is and what a transmale is. Which confuses you?
I'm nkt confused. You are the one going on about total ridiculousness with totally fabrictated and bs claim that trans men are calling themselves men but insist you are a cisman.
This has been explained to you how many times and you still can't get it right? That's why people call you a transphobe because you aren't learning, you refuse to learn, but you are keeping up with the insults, lies and misrepresentations.

We Never Know

No Slack
I'm nkt confused. You are the one going on about total ridiculousness with totally fabrictated and bs claim that trans men are calling themselves men but insist you are a cisman.
This has been explained to you how many times and you still can't get it right? That's why people call you a transphobe because you aren't learning, you refuse to learn, but you are keeping up with the insults, lies and misrepresentations.

And if you aren't confused about what is a male and what is a transmale,, why do you need 'cis'?

Male and transmale.. Problem solved.

We Never Know

No Slack
Oh... And where are my insults?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Stupid and idiotic.
This appears to be a smoke screen. And it may be working. It is looking like Sarah dipped her sticky fingers in the state till for $19,000.00 Not a lot of money, but instead of owning up to what is becoming an obvious case she just denies, tries to ban public information requests into "vacation" trips and now she makes a stupid law over a non-problem:

Shadow Wolf

Oh... And where are my insults?
Your most recent is your accusation against trans men stating they call themselves men but insist you are a cisman. Not only is that a false portrayal of transmen, you've been told otherwise so many times and have interacted with trans men who haven't done that your claim also insulting in its blatant dishonesty.