• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Banning ‘Woke’ Words in State Documents, Arkansas Governor Signs Executive Order

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Dunno, he might just let you carry on, and then eat you.
Possibly, I suppose.

IMG_6971.jpeg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
So how are we supposed to talk about pregnant persons who aren't women, exactly?

Rhetorical question - we'll do it anyway, because this "law" is a walking first amendment violation that won't last the decade.
Call them whatever you want to call them.

We Never Know

No Slack
Your most recent is your accusation against trans men stating they call themselves men but insist you are a cisman. Not only is that a false portrayal of transmen, you've been told otherwise so many times and have interacted with trans men who haven't done that your claim also insulting in its blatant dishonesty.
If you say so

F1fan

Veteran Member
So trans men will be sterilized and will not be able to deliver children any more.
Just as they wish.
Because only a woman can be a mother.
And then give up the baby for adopton to male couples.
A biological man cannot be a mother.
Two men can be good parents.
The Left has almost never respected the First Amendment. So I guess they are even, now. :)
Most members know not to take you seriously when you say such absurd things.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Trans men are considered men.
Would you tell @Saint Frankenstein
that he isn't a man?
I respect people's identity.
The State does respect people's identity.

But in biology books it is written that it's women who deliver babies. Not men.

If there are men who are born trapped inside a woman body, they can correct that error through medicine. Which implies that they will not be able to deliver children any more.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Wouldn't bother me if they banned "cis" also

"Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders signed an executive order on Thursday prohibiting “woke, anti-women words” in state documents.

It’s the left that decided that ‘woman’ is a dirty word,” Sanders said at the signing. “It’s the left that decided we needed basic biology and basic grammar along with it......

The executive order prohibits all state offices, departments, boards, and commissions from using the words and terms Governor Sanders described as “ridiculous.” Effective immediately, “exclusionary and sexist terms” are to be replaced with “accurate, female-affirming alternatives.”

The newly banned terminology includes “menstruating person,” “menstruating people,” “birth-giver,” “womxn,” “womyn,” “laboring person,” “birthing person,” “human milk,” “chestfeeding,” “body fed,” and “person fed.”

Instead, the state must use alternatives such as “woman,” “women,” “birth mom,” “breast milk,” “breastfeeding,” “breast fed,” “pregnant women,” “pregnant mom,” or “birth mom.”

The party of Free Speech and freedom continues to ban things.

We Never Know

No Slack
She & I were discussing sex, not gender.
Ya gotta keep up with the conversation.
Hmmm, I thought you were discussing biology.

I respect people's identity.
The State does respect people's identity.

But in biology books it is written that it's women who deliver babies. Not men.

If there are men who are born trapped inside a woman body, they can correct that error through medicine. Which implies that they will not be able to deliver children any more.