• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
The fact that there is not already a thread like this is very offensive to me, RF people are so inconsiderate. :no:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
The fact that there is not already a thread like this is very offensive to me, RF people are so inconsiderate. :no:

I resent your insinuation that RF people are inconsiderate. I think that's very inconsiderate of you. How typical for this place.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I was so offended by your last post, I refused to reply. Years old jelly beans are easier to enjoy than your last post. That's how lousy it was.

4consideration

Premium Member
Well! I ...never!

Oh, alright! I...often!

But, that's beside the point.

So, are you the only one that can reply in this post? Do you realize that there are other people around mister? Some of us are really sensitive and I am highly offended that you would take offense at someone coming to you defense. Please!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well! I ...never!

Oh, alright! I...often!

But, that's beside the point.

So, are you the only one that can reply in this post? Do you realize that there are other people around mister? Some of us are really sensitive and I am highly offended that you would take offense at someone coming to you defense. Please!

Oh course I realize there are other people here. I just don't think any of you matter nearly as much as I do.

I'm offended that you would even ask me any of this.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Oh course I realize there are other people here. I just don't think any of you matter nearly as much as I do.

I'm offended that you would even ask me any of this.

Man, your really full of yourself, you should read before you post and stop being so offensive.

4consideration

Premium Member
Well, do you have any idea just how offensive it is to ask a guy a few simple questions, and simply get brushed off like that?

A girl could feel crushed you know -- oh, you unfeeling brute!

edit: intended to reply to Quag's post, just above (too late)

Last edited:

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Well, do you have any idea just how offensive it is to ask a guy a few simple questions, and simply get brushed off like that?

A girl could feel crushed you know -- oh, you unfeeling brute!

Oh so you have to bring sexuality into the issue? It doesnt matter whether you're a girl or not. It's so offensive when people play the sex card.

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh so you have to bring sexuality into the issue? It doesnt matter whether you're a girl or not. It's so offensive when people play the sex card.

I am offended that you seem to try to push me out of the conversation, just because I am a girl.

We've come a long way, baby! And, if you are offended by that, then :p

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I am offended that you seem to try to push me out of the conversation, just because I am a girl.

We've come a long way, baby! And, if you are offended by that, then :p

Rude gestures :)p) are offensive and unnecessary. Can't you try to be civil about this?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm so offended by all of this that I'm going to stop posting in this awful thread. And I'll check in every few posts to remind you that I'm still not posting here.

4consideration

Premium Member
DreadFish: I am offended that you don't seem to know that the first rule of ettiquette is: Never correct someone else's ettiquette.

Quag: I find it offensive that you would pretend not to wish to interact with us when, you know you want it. Just be honest, man.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
DreadFish: I am offended that you don't seem to know that the first rule of ettiquette is: Never correct someone else's ettiquette.

Quag: I find it offensive that you would pretend not to wish to interact with us when, you know you want it. Just be honest, man.

Stop telling people what to do, "4consideration," not very considerate if you ask me, and very offensive.

4consideration

Premium Member
Stop telling people what to do, "4consideration," not very considerate if you ask me, and very offensive.

You know (lower lip trembling) it is really hurtful and (sniff) offensive when someone makes fun of your name. It's not like I had any choice about it (or maybe I did, I don't know, can't think straight right now while I'm so upset but anyway) don't make fun of my name!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
You know (lower lip trembling) it is really hurtful and (sniff) offensive when someone makes fun of your name. It's not like I had any choice about it (or maybe I did, I don't know, can't think straight right now while I'm so upset but anyway) don't make fun of my name!

You're stealing my spotlight. Stop it.