• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh good. there's one more offensive person in this thread for me to ignore.

That's right, I'm still not posting here. Deal with it.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I don't need to fight for them...they will fight for me! I am offended that you didn't realize that. ;)

How utterly offensive a statement like that is! A strong woman like yourself doesn't need anyone to fight for her!

Well, as long as it isn't TOO dangerous. Otherwise, let their testosterone be the wind in their sails. ;)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh goody: now this thread is going to turn into an Oprah episode about "empowerment" and other icky girly stuff. :rolleyes:

edit: still not posting here.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Oh goody: now this thread is going to turn into an Oprah episode about "empowerment" and other icky girly stuff. :rolleyes:

How COULD you! The level of insensitivity is devastating!! Leave Oprah out of this...she's only doing her job! :sad4:

4consideration

Premium Member
How utterly offensive a statement like that is! A strong woman like yourself doesn't need anyone to fight for her!

Well, as long as it isn't TOO dangerous. Otherwise, let their testosterone be the wind in their sails. ;)

Oops, I meant fight over me (so I can watch.) I did not mean fight on my behalf.

I can't believe you actually thought I meant for them to fight FOR me. Don't listen to my words. Listen to what I AM SAYING. :D

4consideration

Premium Member

I am offended that you did not realize that this isn't an Oprah-type woman empowerment episode.

In case you are not aware, within a few days Venus will eclipse the sun (or something like that.)

What you are observing is a simple squabble between two Love Goddesses. Take heart. A petty disagreement between two Goddesses is still worlds above the dribble of you mere mortals.

Last edited:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I am offended that you did not realize that this isn't an Oprah-type woman empowerment episode.

In case you are not aware, within a few days Venus will eclipse the sun (or something like that.)

What you are observing is a simple squabble between two Love Goddesses. Take heart. A petty disagreement between two Goddesses is still worlds above the dribble of you mere mortals.

Yeah! :highfive:

Wait...I wasn't offended by your post. Dang it!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Did you happen to notice who's not posting in this thread now?

Me, that's who. Or who not.

Either way.

Deal with it.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Yeah! :highfive:

Wait...I wasn't offended by your post. Dang it!

Maybe you ought to read the thread title before you post. Posters like you are responsible for the digression that prevents good discussion on this board.

Can a mod delete her post?

4consideration

Premium Member
Did you happen to notice who's not posting in this thread now?

Me, that's who. Or who not.

Either way.

Deal with it.

Oh, like we were going to fall for the old "I'm not posting on this thread routine."

If you think that I actually looked to see if you were still online and had determined that, perhaps, you actually had abandoned us, and were unwilling to post with us anymore...and that maybe you were rejecting us...and...and...oh, never mind.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
You can spare me the guilt trip, 4consideration. I'm immune to such petty emotions. Or all emotions for that matter.

Except the ability to be offended, if that counts.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Says he's not going to post and then posts about not posting. Hypocritical much?

pffft, you SO took what I said out of context, put it back in context, folded it, called it Charley just to confuse it, spilled coffee all over it, and laughed like a sadistic albino ocelot the whole time.

I should be offended. So I will be.

There.

This is also a not-post, and therefore doesn't count.

Still not posting here.

4consideration

Premium Member
You can spare me the guilt trip, 4consideration. I'm immune to such petty emotions. Or all emotions for that matter.

Except the ability to be offended, if that counts.

Okay, so I am offended that you don't like to travel. Homebody!

Would you be offended if I refused to consider you worthy of offending? What if I said sweet, mushy stuff? Would that get your goat?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Okay, so I am offended that you don't like to travel. Homebody!

Would you be offended if I refused to consider you worthy of offending? What if I said sweet, mushy stuff? Would that get your goat?

pfffft. My goat is ungetable.

Try it anyway 4. :D

Quaggy offended me because he's immune to all emotions. -_-
Rawr to you all! D:<

Children should be seen and not right.