• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
You don't have a leg to stand on with that argument! I don't have to even be offended by it. I'm just doing it to be polite!

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
You don't have a leg to stand on with that argument! I don't have to even be offended by it. I'm just doing it to be polite!

I'm so offended at you making fun of my 2 peg legs that I feel like eating an entire pack of Lions.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm so offended at you making fun of my 2 peg legs that I feel like eating an entire pack of Lions.

For god's sake man, this is a lady you're speaking to!

What in the hell is wrong you? Do you have to be so offensive all the time?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
What? You want me to pay? I've never heard of such nonsense in my whole life! Have you no shame?

Me Myself

Back to my username
I find it offensive that you are too cute to be offensive. It is really inconsiderate of you. Why cant you think of all of us who actually do want to feel offended?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I find it offensive that you are too cute to be offensive. It is really inconsiderate of you. Why cant you think of all of us who actually do want to feel offended?

I'm offended by anyone that's cuter than me.

Which means that I spend a large portion of my time being offended.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I am offended by that because not everyone is cuter than Kathryn. That is offensive!

NOT EVERYONE??????? Don't you mean HARDLY ANYONE???

I am so freaking offended I can hardly stand it. Just because you are cuter than me, you think you can say just anything - with no regard for the feelings of less cute people.

I'm just...just...where's my peg leg when I need to chunk it at someone...?

Peggy_DN50K.jpg

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Showing images of peg legs is against my personal beliefs!! I am really offended now!!!

The ease with which you become offended disgusts me. Have you any idea how tedious it is to put up with your attitude? Have you? I doubt it!

Me Myself

Back to my username
There are more easily offended people than peope with peg legs! your shortsightedness offends me greatly you you... PEGGY!