• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Quaggy offended me because he's immune to all emotions. -_-
Rawr to you all! D:<

BeckyRose, I am shocked, amazed, dismayed, chagrined, disappointed, vexed, perplexed, annoyed -- and yeah, offended -- that you growled at me... and that you expected Quag to have emotions.

4consideration

Premium Member
pfffft. My goat is ungetable.

Try it anyway 4. :D

Dangling the unattainable goat is very unbecoming of a gentleman. Need I say more?

Oh well, that never stopped me before.

That's right.

If you think that I don't know how to get that goat, let me just tell you that I am quite skilled at taking a really long time to get to the point. I can go on and on, elaborating about nothing. Sometimes it's about something -- so you never really know. But it can just as easily be about nothing. So, if you keep reading this post, perhaps it will bother you to realize that it is taking you absolutely nowhere -- exactly where your goat resides. Gotcha. (He's cute. I'll take good care of him.)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Dangling the unattainable goat is very unbecoming of a gentleman. Need I say more?

Oh well, that never stopped me before.

That's right.

If you think that I don't know how to get that goat, let me just tell you that I am quite skilled at taking a really long time to get to the point. I can go on and on, elaborating about nothing. Sometimes it's about something -- so you never really know. But it can just as easily be about nothing. So, if you keep reading this post, perhaps it will bother you to realize that it is taking you absolutely nowhere -- exactly where your goat resides. Gotcha. (He's cute. I'll take good care of him.)

Nice try, 4, but all I had to do was read that whole post metaphorically and not only did it make perfect sense, it cured my hiccups.

And tell the goat I called him a traitor.

4consideration

Premium Member
Nice try, 4, but all I had to do was read that whole post metaphorically and not only did it make perfect sense, it cured my hiccups.

And tell the goat I called him a traitor.

Okey Dokey...but just for the record...he is telling the most offensive tales about you.

He said you weren't fit to live with the dogs. Don't worry, I got your back on this one...I said you were. :D

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Okey Dokey...but just for the record...he is telling the most offensive tales about you.

He said you weren't fit to live with the dogs. Don't worry, I got your back on this one...I said you were. :D

Lacking substance in your arguement? Taking shots at a poster's personality just shows that you dont have a leg to stand on in this discussion :no:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member

He's such a liar.

He didn't say anything about lawn furniture and rollerblades, did he?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
4Consideration offended me because she said I growled at her. I was growling at everyone BUT her! xD

I distinctly saw you growling at 4consideration and then trying to make it look like you were growling at everybody.

Busted!

4consideration

Premium Member
He's such a liar.

He didn't say anything about lawn furniture and rollerblades, did he?

No, not those items. I'm sure we'll get around to that later.

But, there was something about how cute you look in a cheerleader outfit and how much the sparkly pomp-pomps bring out the color in your eyes.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
No, not those items. I'm sure we'll get around to that later.

But, there was something about how cute you look in a cheerleader outfit and how much the sparkly pomp-pomps bring out the color in your eyes.

The LIAR!!! Uh, he didn't happen to show you any pictures, did he? Cuz those are all photo-shopped, if they exist I mean.

Please don't make fun of my posture...I find it offensive.

I find your posture offensive too.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
The LIAR!!! Uh, he didn't happen to show you any pictures, did he? Cuz those are all photo-shopped, if they exist I mean.

He did. I had them analyzed. They're authentic.

What's with the monkey and the fish bowl?

The monkey I can explain. The fish bowl? Well, I think I'm going to wait until my lawyer gets here.

Not when I do this...

What do you think? Nice, huh?

That looked like it hurt. :p

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
Nah! I'm virtually in really good shape. Or, is it that I'm only in really good shape in my own mind? I never can remember. :D
Well! Of all the...! I'll have you know that I like all shapes and sizes equally. It is morally reprehensible to discriminate based on shapes and sizes. A big donut is a nice large beautiful shape. Really, I don't understand the mindset of bigoted people such has yourself!

4consideration

Premium Member
You, sir have highly offended me...with all your better-than-thou rhetoric.

I will play with those shapes that I find find appropriate for politic society. You...may enjoy playing with a large donut shape or two -- play with them all you like -- it is of no concern to me...but I don't have to watch. :cover:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You, sir have highly offended me...with all your better-than-thou rhetoric.

I will play with those shapes that I find find appropriate for politic society. You...may enjoy playing with a large donut shape or two -- play with them all you like -- it is of no concern to me...but I don't have to watch. :cover:

You offend me with your nasty insinuations and your usage of the word "rhetoric" - that's an uppity word. Who do you think you are, anyway?

4consideration

Premium Member
You offend me with your nasty insinuations and your usage of the word "rhetoric" - that's an uppity word. Who do you think you are, anyway?

I can't believe you! Don't you know who you're talking to? What kind of offensive question is that anyway?

And, no I'm not that high up -- just a few pegs above you! :yes:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I can't believe you! Don't you know who you're talking to? What kind of offensive question is that anyway?

And, no I'm not that high up -- just a few pegs above you! :yes:

Peg - I hate that word. It's offensive to all who have prosthetics, and I'm standing in for them by being offended.