• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bacon is not offensive!
It is goodness, kindness, peace, beauty, satisfaction, wholesomeness, intelligence, joy & moneyful!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm actually not offended by your post. But the People's Democratic Ninja in my signline is. He (erm...might even be a she...how do you tell with a ninja??) is SO offended you would dare suggest ANYONE can be a ninja that s/he is about to unleash a shuriken on your jacksies.

zaybu

I'm actually not offended by your post. But the People's Democratic Ninja in my signline is. He (erm...might even be a she...how do you tell with a ninja??) is SO offended you would dare suggest ANYONE can be a ninja that s/he is about to unleash a shuriken on your jacksies.

I'm offended that you cowardly project your own offense unto unsuspect, innocent ninjas.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Phhht...my ninja IS offensive. They haven't bathed for weeks, for a start, so purely from that point of view they are offensive. They also enjoy kicking cats (mildly offensive to crazy cat folk). The fact that you underestimate their offensiveness is offensive.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What! Ninjas are very offensive. They regularly kill people in the sneakiest fashion, & they also
wield vicious sarcasm when mocking people's hair styles. They were the Joan Rivers of feudal Japan.