• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
You have access to the interweb thingy, so there is no excuse for ignorance of all places. Your lack of knowledge offends me and the Lord of the Interweb thingy!

zaybu

You have access to the interweb thingy, so there is no excuse for ignorance of all places. Your lack of knowledge offends me and the Lord of the Interweb thingy!

It's offensive that you use the internet thingy as being an excuse for being knowledgeable, when in reality, the internet has been invaded by crackpots of all types spewing their nonsense in all manners..

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I am offended that I could be accused of ruining a country I don't even live in. I'm far too busy ruining my own country.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're ruining the entire world!

It's also offensive that you claim Australia exists.
There's no evidence of that....which is offensive!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Kerr's lame attempt at an Australian accent is offensive. (Yes I purposely skipped over you, Rev, because I know how much it offends you.)

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Now I am offended because your are trying to name my gentleman parts. Slight is very demeaning and offensive.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ugh! How dare you bring up your "gentleman parts" to the demure posters on RF!
They don't want to think of the disgusting goings on in your nether regions.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Gentleman parts are natural and to be overly sensitive to them is an offensive against nature. So naturally I am offended.