• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended that you use a character name from a tv show about people who have an Internet addiction, but what does that have to do with how offensive your post was?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is outrageous that you cannot admit that you can take offense at Pastek!
(I especially hate how he lets spaghetti accumulate in his beard.)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I have to admit to taking offence at the lack of respect shown for manly facial hair around here. My wife's grandmother deserves respect!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you don't realize that today is Opposite Day, and in honor of that tradition it is your turn to make me a Tuesday sammich. And, yes, I think corned beef would be lovely!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended that I can't post quick enough for my comments to be relevant by the time I get them up. Slow down you guys! Your offensive fast-posting is...erm...offensive.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I found this picture of you heading off to post.
turtle_article.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm offended that you expect me to make a sammich!
"Opposite Day" is banned in Revoltingistan.

I am offended that you are not following the new laws of 4Reconsiderationistan!

4considerationistan invaded Revoltingestan this past weeked. You didn't even put up a fight. (Pansy!) I make the rules now!