• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Wow, I am offended that you people don't realize that on the internet we are not separated by anything, we are all one big happy family. :D

4consideration

Premium Member
We are one big happy family. I have a question for you. How come every night after dinner, when it's time for the family to clean the kitchen, you always and suddenly need to go to the bathroom?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
We are one big happy family. I have a question for you. How come every night after dinner, when it's time for the family to clean the kitchen, you always and suddenly need to go to the bathroom?

Well, pardon me for wanting to spear you of the fumes of my gasstro intestinal fart episodes :areyoucra.

4consideration

Premium Member
Well, pardon me for wanting to spear you of the fumes of my gasstro intestinal fart episodes :areyoucra.

Yeah? Well in this family, everyone needs to help out! I almost can't even get over it.

But, if you get me a glass of water while you're in the kitchen, it may help.

4consideration

Premium Member
Hey! Beyond the Pale was a great stand-up comedy special by Jim Gaffigan. How dare you say that like there is something wrong with it!

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
The word sammich is offensive to every woman on the planet. Even New Guinea tribeswomen, who've never seen bread, find it offensive.