• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I can't believe you let Rev. get away with having an opinion so easily. You should have insisted that he run his opinions past us gals for approval before having them!

4consideration

Premium Member
He is not misspelling! The word sammich refers to a completely fictional item, likened to a sandwich in real life. I often make him a sammich. I never make him a sandwich!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
samichesdv7.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
Where is a man when you need one?

Would you please get me the center slice, about 3 inches from the bottom?

edit: Make that the center slice, about 3 inches from the bottom; a slice to the far right -- about 6 inches up and 4 inches in; a slice from the far left, about 12 inches up and 6 inches in; and then go around the back and about halfway up, from all the way as far as you can reach -- back.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is most offensive that a mere woman would expect a man to fetch her food!
(Try one from the lower edge. It looks accessible & tasty.)

4consideration

Premium Member
Hey! It was for YOUR Thursday sammich!

I'm just trying to get you the BEST bacon for the very best sammich. You'd think that I'd get a little cooperation out of you. But NO! :sad4:

4consideration

Premium Member
Fine! Be that way, then!

Now I'm not going to ask for your help anymore. I WAS going to ask you to help me recover a buried treasure. But, never mind!