• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
OK, then.

If you don't like the way I express myself, then "... tell me what you want, what you really, really want!"

edit: I can't believe you made me quote The Spice Girls.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Can you guys please STOP SAYING 'SPICE GIRLS'!

Not only was I around in the late 90's, but I was a friggin' primary school teacher. I STILL have nightmares about hearing Spice Girls over...and over...and over....and over...

*curls up in a little ball and sucks his thumb*

4consideration

Premium Member
The only reason I even brought up The Spice Girls is because that particular line from their song has been bouncing around in my head for about two days. I felt the need to dump it out, and this seemed like a good place.

I can't believe you're being so selfish about my needs!

Titanic

I am offended that everyone has forgotten me! I am also offended by the fact there has been no posting about Jack and Rose! I am also offended that Revoltingest has stopped posting when I am!

Titanic

That was so offensive! I will have you know my advice is great to anyone and oh.......... I am just offended!......