• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

zaybu

If a short post offends what would a long post do? Offend twice, half, offend exponentially, arithmetically, geometrically?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
image.png

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There is not a lot for me to be offended about in your post, which is really a bit thoughtless of you. I thought we were all working together, but you always leave me holding the bag don't you? It is offensive.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Can't leave you holding the bag.....it would catch fire.

And what ARE you doing about that fascination?
Seen a shrink yet?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended you saw him. He's supposed to be all mysterious, and hard-to-see.

(actually, I dunno if I should be offended at you for seeing him, or him for not camoflaging himself effectively)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
As if you people know anything about ninjas....

Thief ninja!
You don't know anything about me.
You can't be sure my next move.
You don't know how to find me.
And if you did......I would be sooooooooo offended!

And you don't want to know anything about me being soooooooo offended!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know anything about ninja? Well...that's true. I employ one...I don't need to know anything about them. I'm offended that you think I do!

Erm...and by 'employ', I mean I provide them a humble abode and they provide a shuriken in the jacksies of whomever I choose. I mean...the misguided capitalist swines of frubal oppression.