• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
One "owns the night" the other "is the night"; I am the Dark Lord of the Night= the master and ruler of the Darkness. I am offended that you do not pay homage to me. :bat:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wu Wei, I appreciate your offensive capabilities; but why have you turned them against your best pal Revoltingest? While you're at it why not give us all a nice paper cut and pour some lemon juice on it?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Revoltingest is my PAL!!!!!! that is offensive

but I admit giving you all nice paper cut and pouring some lemon juice them is a good idea, thanks....now don't go anywhere.... I'll be back.....I have to go find some paper and lemons

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am offended that you asking for a sammich is so innocent that it's not even offensive. Please ask for fries with that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ya know, you could step up to the task when 4con fails, & make me a sammich.
Your insensitivity to my needs is so very offensive.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
After reading that I offend myself for even being part of this.... how so VERY offensive