• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes I wonder if you are posting in this thread just to get your post count up, but you surprised me when I saw you marketing it as a weight loss scheme. What really offends me is that I purchased some of it. (I realize my English isn't very good, but its what you deserve after such an offensive post.)

HiddenHijabi

I'm offended you aren't speaking that divine language, Arabic!

يجب عليك تعلم اللغة العربية

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Since you can't hear me, you don't know I'm not speaking Arabic while posting in English.
That is offensive!

Titanic

I am offended that I turned the blue pink! I did it just to prove a point! If you all know what I mean! Oh and I am also offended by the post above me! I do not know why but I am!

Titanic

I am Willy Wonka! It is offensive to me to say otherwise! I think someone need's another golden ticket to prove the point!

Titanic

It offend's me that I can not give you a golden ticket right now! I said good day sir! That is to RF!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am Thief!
I am ninja!
And I am sooooooo offended!

Did I not say I would be?!
Step it up people!
Sex and teriyaki are not offensive!

wait a minute.....maybe they are.....

ok.....they are offensive!

And now I am REALLY sooooooooo offended!