• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
My ninja doesn't talk about anything. I haven't even decided for sure if he's a he, or she's a she.
But whatever they are, the concept that YOU could give THEM orders is completely against the spirit of the benevolent dictatorship I am trying to put into place here.
Offensive.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually, I posted a response to a different post. Stupid timing issue...lol

Meanwhile, I think you have posted that I should grow a spine before. I am trying to as hard as a I can, although finding a petri dish large enough was a challenge. You're rushing me, and I find that offensive.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Be respectful to your elders, little aussie !
You may have many posts, but you have to learn a lot. It's all about quality not quantity

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended by your potty humor.

But for the record -- I, for one, think your posts contain a sufficient quantity and quality of crap!

I hope you appreciate my support!

Pastek

Sunni muslim
So offended that you and i are in the same page.
It's like you stole my words. That was exactly what i was about to say.

4consideration

Premium Member
Hey, "A little dab'l do ya!"

I am offended that you don't use it, and are sporting a wildly uncontrollable "do". (But I see you are nostalgic enough to roll up a pack of cigarettes in your t-shirt sleeve. Nice!)