• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've already mentioned bacon today!
(I've also held forth on sushi & sammiches.)
How dare you not notice!

4consideration

Premium Member
Rude? I hope it's just an innocent mistake, but check your fly, too!

Sheesh, a good friend will tell you these sorts of things. I hope you appreciate it. You probably won't!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I take excellent care of my fly!
(Cartoon by Far Side)
KlibanFly.jpg

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
What do you mean? Do you mean that I shouldn't try to tell you something without actually telling you the something I'm trying to tell you?

You are unreasonable!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am not really all that offended by your last two posts, since it seems that you expect me to know everything about the human race. I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you!

Although, I still find it offensive that you are not reading my mind. The least you could do is read it ...and then disagree or critic what you find.

4consideration

Premium Member
I think you ought to go back and check to see if you can figure out why. It's not reasonable to do something without knowing the reason for it.

(edit: Hey this is rather like one of your little numbers puzzles that get to me when I can't figure them out. :))

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
That will be Ms. Toots. Thank you! Don't be condescending to me, buster!

Now, I have made a sammich for you and assume that you like to eat the same **** as your little pet -- the fly.