• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No statues are not supposed to be servants...... we are supposed to just stand there...and make fun of you who can move.... you expecting me to clean up after you is offensive.... so offensive in fact that I am going to sign off and go to sleep

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's offensive that you trumpet so insignificant a thing as your non-sleepinghood!
But hey, I'm awake too....mostly.

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, so you don't have enough consideration for the rest of us to give a chance at the joy of taking offense to your blatant abuse of the spelling of the word coffee!

Thank a lot -- not!

Titanic

The Heat won the NBA final's Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I could go for some sushi).

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
The Heat won the NBA final's Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I could go for some sushi).

I'm not offended by your post, but I'm offended by the Heat. They are on my shortlist of most hated teams, right alongside the Lakers.

Wanna guess who I follow???

Titanic

Is that where the 'Red' fetish comes from?

Not really. I just really like Redhead women. I do not know exactly why. My dad was a bull's fan when Jordan played. Not sure why I had to add that in there. That was the "Red" fetish you were talking about right?(not the jordan thing).