• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
its the real mans drink bro, nothing stronger than it besides pure ethanol.... So offensive!

Lab grade ethanol is poison
The methanol can't be separated.

Did a quick check.....be safe.

Try Overholt rye whiskey....if you desire to hurt yourself!

Titanic

Lab grade ethanol is poison
The methanol can't be separated.

Did a quick check.....be safe.

Try Overholt rye whiskey....if you desire to hurt yourself!

Thanks for the heads up and to be honest I have never actually drank ethanol, I was trying to shock... I'll stick to Everclear!

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3461626 said:
Half a shot of Everclear gets you real tipsy.

I tried to drink a whole bottle of it once, I almost got half way before I passed out...

Titanic

I don't want to get tipsy!
(I like booze, but not the after affects.)

Most people I know do don't like the after affects. Especially the hangover..... I remember the first time I got drunk, I was a teen and I was scared to death, Passing out is no fun....

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Most people I know do don't like the after affects. Especially the hangover..... I remember the first time I got drunk, I was a teen and I was scared to death, Passing out is no fun....

LOL the good old days. When I was 18 I got alcohol poisoning and woke up in the hospital. Damned catheter... It hurt to pee for like 3 weeks after that.