• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Titanic

Just watch out for Stewie, & don't make bets with him if you're not ready to pay.
Quagmire might be a problem too if you boink his dad again.
Oh, and your post is offensive!

Have you seen the uncut version of that episode? Brian says I ****** your dad instead!
Oh and your post is offensive!

4consideration

Premium Member
I'll get right on it in just a minute.

I'm cleaning out the refrigerator at the moment and I don't know yet what needs to go -- so obviously I can't tell you what will be on your Cleaning Out the Fridge on Monday Surprise sammich.

Oh, and BTW, "girlie" is offensive. Please use "woman" when you being demanding.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
After me sammich, you could clean up Brian's accident too, toots!
(Note how I didn't use "girlie"? I'm a certified feminist, eh?)

4consideration

Premium Member
That's man's work! I can't believe you would suggest such a thing.

(Yes, indeed you are a certified feminist. I see your knuckles are no longer dragging the ground. Is that a manicure? Pink polish suits you.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"Man's work!"
Your gender based pigeon holing is offensive!
It's award winning offensiveness!
They need a Shield Of The Most Offensive here just for you.

And my nails are not pink. They're mauve.

Titanic

Well if your willing to give up a 20 dollar bill, I'll tell what season its on! or are you too cheap Willie! You offensive boolmark!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Now you laugh at me!
No wonder that you offended all the genteel posters so that they leave this forum to the 2 of us!