• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Titanic

I am offended because I can't seem to stay away from this site! Also I am out of martinis! I am typical buuuttttttvet whhhaaaaaaat arrreeeeeee youiiiiiiiarrrhhhh Immmmm drjnmdrunk!.........

Titanic

Welll thhat isss Ofeensive cause its true! Wowza I am starting toooooo sober up quick! ( did you know the simpsons and family guy are doin a crossover episode?).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your post offends me cuz it's keeping away other posters!
Where these irresponsible slackers who shirk their duty to post here!?

Titanic

I am offended because all this offensiveness is keeping them from posting! I know its me, but I can not help it! I am filled with offensively offensiveness!

Titanic

I have a offensive vocabulary I know! I am keeping my Brian Griffin avatar pic, from here on out. Never changing, does that offend anyone?!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just watch out for Stewie, & don't make bets with him if you're not ready to pay.
Quagmire might be a problem too if you boink his dad again.
Oh, and your post is offensive!