• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It is not so much the sweater that is offensive as is the one wearing it....take a bath and wash your damn sweater

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Baths are for girlies & fops!
I just rubs some dirt & ashes on me, & I'm good to go, ya bath taken prissy little cleanliness freak!

Wu Wei

You filth is highly offensive...you filthy, hygiene challenged, malodorous, Scotsman....be off with you....go practice some ablution for a change and give us all a break from your sweater stench....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That takes the cake for offensiveness!
All hugs & kissy kissy stuff!
Disgusting...ya hand squeeze'n cheek kiss'n hormone fueled lovey dovey dinosaur hugger!

4consideration

Premium Member
Cake?

What do you have against pie, ya cake lovin', pie-hating, dinosaur denyin', testosterone filled, anti-cheek kiss'n, afraid of your own sensitive side, super-duper pooper scooper and landscapin', booze swillin' Scot?

4consideration

Premium Member
Don't deliver? Why... you've left me standin' outside for ages, knocking and knocking!

Why don't ya answer the door? I can see ya -- ya negligee wearin', stiletto pump sportin', cigar smokin', poodle strokin' landlord. (Tip: Lose the curlers. They do nothing for the look.)

Wu Wei

This whole damn thing is offensive...and I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

OK it is more like mad as a hatter...but either way...I'm STILL OFFENDED!!!!!

Wu Wei

There was no doubt....I was...AND AM...offended and you are offensive for suggesting otherwise

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Lousy monkey! You didn't admit stealing the pie, but I know you did!
You kleptomaniacal smelly little five fingered discounter!

Wu Wei

How dare you accuse me of what I saw YOU do...you smelly thieving rake wielder