• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
who you calling a robe wear'n cross legged navel gazer....you kilt wearing, whiskey swillin, rake swinging, odiferous, wolf beating Scotsman....

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Drinking a beer and driving a keyboard at the same time!!!!!!
Not only offensive but dangerous to your reputation!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ya don't know what I cares about, woman!
tumblr_mo5aofqqek1su8iqjo1_500.gif

I am offended that you put rakes on the same level as Billy Shakespeare, Walt Whitman.....and Clive Cussler! But we were warned of these times, were we not..in the lost Book of Tools, chapter 4....and I quote..."and yea, there shall be a time when Rakes shall be put above all other tools. These are the beginning of the dark times, and it shall be the number of a beast....Black and Decker, and its prophet Home Depot....wiped clean the world of rakes....and there was much rejoicing.....for air blowers did the job better"...

to this day,many scholars wonder at the secret meaning behind these words...rakes...we are doomed if they rise above us..

I accuse you monk..of HERESY!! Burn..Burn!!! ooh,sorry....sorry everyone..caught a bit too carried away...

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
It's offensive that you are not aware that BofT scholars have discovered that the verse you cite has an enormous mistranslation. The word "times" should read "tines". When people start using rakes that are painted black, then we're in trouble.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, yer in trouble, ya silk wear'n marshmallow roaster!
Me rake is black as nite! (I just haven't updated me pic yet.)

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Pointing out that Chalant is too poor to afford an entire alphabet is not only offensive but i se sitive as well.