• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wifi blocker as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

I am offended by what you wrote.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am greatly offended by the vast breadth of offense you take!
("Breadth" makes me think of "breast"...the hooter kind.)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
It made me think of 'last breath'......maybe yours.
And take that smelly sweater with you!

Closed casket might be in order.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Oh, go stab yerself, you thieving thief!

Well, I have cut the end of my finger damn near off!
And I learned a lesson.
No matter how small the artery, if you can't stop the bleeding....you will bleed to death.

Now...as for that stinky sweater....
cut ...cut.... cut ....cut.... slash.... slash.... slash....

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Repels dogs.... and all else.

Hey!...maybe you can bottle that stuff!
We could go into business!
I could sell it for.....

not sure....

all purpose 'go away spray'...?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am do believe that Revoltingest is by far more offensive if for no other reason his smell..... might I suggest a bath in Clorox for bath you and your cloths as for Thief you too are offensive with your threats aimed at Revoltingest because you have not actually made good on any of them and we all must STILL endure his offensive stench and incredibly offensive fashion sense