• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If ya weren't so afraid'o talk'n about things yerself, ya could express yer lust for the forum's groundskeeper, ya repressed lily picker!

4consideration

Premium Member
I would be happy to discuss the lost forum groundskeeper, but I am feeling so faint from hunger at the moment and starting to fume about him keeping me waiting so long on that sammich he is supposed to be bringing me that I just can't seem to be worried about it at this time!

(And if I actually owned an apron I would be highly offended by him fixing my sammich while wearing my apron without the required undergarments, too!)

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I would be happy to discuss the lost forum groundskeeper, but I am feeling so faint from hunger at the moment and starting to fume about him keeping me waiting so long on that sammich he is supposed to be bringing me that I just can't seem to be worried about it at this time!

(And if I actually owned an apron I would be highly offended by him fixing my sammich while wearing my apron without the required undergarments, too!)
it ain't "lost forum groundskeepeer"!
It's "lust for the forum groundskeeper", ya RF version of Emily Litela!

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh. Never mind.

I'll leave you to handle your lust for the forum groundskeeper on your own. It's none of my business.

Stop trying to involve me in your personal stuff!

4consideration

Premium Member
Dontcha tell me not to involve ya!
I'll make ya mine....me own sammich maker, ya can shaker!

[youtube]D2MPoqqzwdY[/youtube]
Jim Carrey "Really!" (from Ace Ventura) - YouTube

Wait a minute. On second thought, I think I could really work this to my benefit.

I will consider your...whatever that was... but I expect to be treated in the manner and lifestyle to which I have become accustomed (regular foot massages included)and/or may come up with various and oft times inconsistent demands for...(and I don't want to hear any whining out of you)...in which case I may just say...

[youtube]0tJGk4ofc18[/youtube]
Alrighty then - YouTube

p.s. I hope you really like Ace Ventura, because I plan to look, talk and act just like him the entire time.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh please..... so offensive......get a room already.... with a kitchen....so you can make him is damn "sammich"

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh please..... so offensive......get a room already.... with a kitchen....so you can make him is damn "sammich"
So...the conversation IS OFFENDING YOU? (Tah, Dah!)

OK, for the sake of argument let's say I follow your advice and "get a room."

I already have some rooms. Will this new room be attached to the other rooms? What should it look like? What should the dimensions be? What shape should it be? How should I decorate it? Who will clean it?

All these unanswered questions...I DON"T NEED THE STRESS!

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
Don't make me give you my angry look! I'm not even slicing anything. I'm sitting here posting on RF while Mr. 4Con is cooking fish he caught -- like a real man!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You should at least post with clothing on!
Criminy, woman....have a sense of propriety, ya untethered key pound'n jay bird!
Oh, the frightening abominations I see when I hack into other people's webcams!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh COME ONE…….talk about offensive

I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell, "I'm as offended as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!!"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That was offensive!
I don't know why, but you just inspire offense, ya exhibitionist robe flasher!

Btw, I know that you invented a combination of a robe & a thong called a "rong"....which is such an appropriate name!