• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh sure Awoon jumps in and gets in the way with some mammy pamby whining about snow

"Almost certainly"?
Can't you venture a firm opinion on anything, ya wishy washy vacillator!

What part of

"you are most certainly the later"

is unclear to you

The fact you cannot understand what I write is not my problem...your lack of understanding and your ignorance of your need for education is offensive

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Your unreasonable demands for me to alphabetize are irritating, exasperating, galling, irksome, and maddening as well as offensive and I refuse to alphabetize for one who becomes overly taxed by page flipping

4consideration

Premium Member
OH, I see how it is...you're trying to blame me for my insecurity.

You're supposed to apologize to me for it! Nice goin'! (Yeah, that was sarcastic.)

4consideration

Premium Member
I did not say "nice groin"! (It's about average, IMO.)

That's OK, though. I'll cut you some slack. You probably can't read well since you've been feelin' a bit under the weather lately. Just to show you how much I care, I made you a nice cup of peppermint tea. It's very soothing. Enjoy!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Peppermint...argchchgh!
I make ya some of me special haggis (extra beaks, claws & sheep rectums) & this is how ya thank me?

4consideration

Premium Member
Peppermint...argchchgh!
I make ya some of me special haggis (extra beaks, claws & sheep rectums) & this is how ya thank me?

Ya know, I've had just about enough of your passive-aggressive behavior toward me. Sure...you make me a culinary delight such as you described above. It was nice. But then...you served it to me drowning in Scotman Sauce.

If I told you once, I've told you a million times...I DON'T eat Scotman's Sauce!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Enough of these love-hate relationships!

stab....stab...stab....stab

Thief is still ninja.....going for mad slasher...

Crazy Scotsmen with rakes are no match for me!
(neither are toilet dwellers sipping peppermint tea)