• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Me? YOU brought it up.

And...by they way...what is it about a little thingie is it that you find so offensive...huh? Why are you so attached to the size of someone's thingie?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OMG! You continue to obsess over his little bitty thingie!
And now, you even quiz me on its function.....oh, the horror!

4consideration

Premium Member
Go ahead. Avoid the issue by calling me obsessed. I'm not obsessed. Why...if I was obsessed, you'd know it, buster. Why there'd be no other conversation going on but that. I'd make sure to make my point, and you couldn't do anything about it. Why I'd probably be so upset by the accusation that I'd probably just ramble on about nothing. I'd probably...well, I'd probably just...I don't know...why are we even talking about something as dumb as a little thingie, anyway? It's no big thing!

4consideration

Premium Member
:sad4: I'm feelin' droopy today, and all you can do is say mean things to me! :sad4:

You'd think that you'd offer make me a nice cup of peppermint tea, or something. Or send me a box full of money...or something sweet and thoughtful like that. Just a little nicety, like maybe a yacht, or something. I don't ask for much. :sad4:

But, no! All I get is criticism...and people acting like there's something wrong with what I'm posting in this thread. :sad4:

edit: :sad4:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And now you become needy.
That offends me to my core!
But here you go....
rr_small_box_money.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
ARRRGH!!! that fouls smelling Scotsman got in the way of my offense...that is OFFENSIVE!!!!

:sad4: I'm feelin' droopy today, and all you can do is say mean things to me! :sad4:

You'd think that you'd offer make me a nice cup of peppermint tea, or something. Or send me a box full of money...or something sweet and thoughtful like that. Just a little nicety, like maybe a yacht, or something. I don't ask for much. :sad4:

But, no! All I get is criticism...and people acting like there's something wrong with what I'm posting in this thread. :sad4:

edit: :sad4:

the fact you don't SEE what is wrong with what you are posting is offensive

Trying to play on Revoltingest sympathies, when he obviously has none, is silly and offensive

As a matter of fact the crying smiley faces are offensive too

4consideration

Premium Member
Aw, that's so sweet. Now I'm feeling a bit ashamed of my behavior...but not too ashamed. That looks like nice bacon. Thanks!

Oh, and I'm offended by...well I'm not really offended. So there!

Wu Wei

And now you become needy.
That offends me to my core!
But here you go....
rr_small_box_money.jpg

Wimp...sissy....giving into a little crying...I have lost all respect for you....well I never had any in the first place...but if I did...I would have lost it now....

Wu Wei

NO!!!

I have disposed of it properly by burning it and burring the ashes you meat eating cholesterol junkie

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Please be so kind as to repost the offeending victuals so that i may be properly offended

........i'm practicing...............