• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
It is offensive to me that you boys don't humor me. Burnning bacon really? bacon needs to be properly burried in a BLT, and you are religious people? seriously? and no-one knows that ritual? burning, yeacccchh!!!!

Yes, I was gone for some time--of course, only to offend all those who adore my wit or whatever, but now i am back to be suitably offended and such.
.....what a bunch of wussies, playing with their food and offending those who say
Let Them Eat Cake.....or at least give thm some chocolate before you lope their heads off.....

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Whose fur this is I just don't know. Her house is in the village though.
Here BLT is mean and lean and therefore we must let her know.
Her post was angry dark and deep, but we have promises to keep.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Some so-called furbballs have sensitivities and are easily offended...just sayin'....
Some are a bit more generous of spirit and accept those humble apologies offered in abject terror and fear of consequences that the village wise cat may dole out.
Still, not having been worshiped as the true ONE Goddess in some time makes me question why I humor those offensive mortals anyhow.

....time to go sharpen those claws again.....

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
if you had the endearing qualities of a boar--bacon factory in my exalted opinion--then i would have called you that you offensive brute. but you clearly are not in that particular league, it's above your pay-grade.
go back to intimidate the canines, they are easier to rattle than we who are sworn exterminators of rodentia.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Apparently you have not read ANY of the above posts.... you lack of study is most offensive

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Oh, double ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Hey, what's with the ribbon bow?

First place, laddie!
images
Sorry for breaking line. Sue me.