• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Not only am I offended by a bore's uncouth remarks concerning my usage of the vernacular, I am also offended that said wanna-be boar gives articulation to his apparently deep-held animosity towards the supremacy of the feline.
As my darling students would say, there are plenty of hungry animals in the desert and who would miss another pig anyhow?

....some people would do just about anything for a bit more canteen money....just saying....

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
No, I left a message for you. That's different altogether, since I would never miss the litterbox by accident.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Ah, those of small intellect! But still, sweet of you to worry about me. it is merely mildly offensive that you are of such limited awareness. How would you interpret it if I were to hack up a furball on your keyboard?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You are a fabulist and your fabrication is offensive......BIRDS DON'T HAVE HAIR!!!!!!!!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
There are those bricky kinds of things who take offense at well lubricated felines--but why? Some of those revolting thingies are best appreciated through the bottom of a glass, be it filled with Japanese plum wine or not. Especially when a brick falls from the heavens and squashes a favored catnip filled toy.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Yeah, well red. Sure. But red offends me and I would like you to change to a more calming color like....oh, maybe fuchsia? ...then there are vermillion, magenta, or something radical like pink? You know the exact shade of pink the Invisible Pink Unicorn wears with such poise and panache!?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Yeah, well red. Sure. But red offends me and I would like you to change to a more calming color like....oh, maybe fuchsia? ...then there are vermillion, magenta, or something radical like pink? You know the exact shade of pink the Invisible Pink Unicorn wears with such poise and panache!?

I just repainted my tool box at work....brilliant red.
and it must be offensive!
A fellow worker seems more than upset about the deed done!

Pinstripes are pending!!!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your post contains a secret coded message for my cats!
But the joke's on you! They'd never put a dead mouse in me haggis!